Those nasty nationalists

Todders

Ever checked out the "Alex Salmond is a deluded w****r" Facebook page. My eyes keep tricking me into thinking I'm seeing loads of bile in the comments from cyberno's but that cant be right. It must be an attack co-ordinated from the first minsters office!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes a non issue, but funny.

It's actually an extraordinary insinuation from Meiklejohn.

“While the public meetings organised by YES Falkirk have been packed to the rafters with positive debate Better Together have been making up stories and seeking to smear those who want decision making transferred from London to Holyrood.”

Which stories ? Given this correspondent to the Falkirk Herald is unknown and unnamed, why is Meiklejohn linking him to the Better Together campaign?

It could easily have been a Yes planted letter.

Have YES told Wings over Scotland to beat it? Or is it just one leaflet?

Anyway, Edinburgh Eye is a good blog. The Jedi Rev gets a roasting and then appears in the comments.

http://edinburgheye.wordpress.com/2014/06/14/the-invisible-wings/

EDIT:

Yes distances itself from controversial website.

post-19928-0-16159400-1403172604_thumb.j

That is actually a really good read... and the most alarming (and amusing) bit is this :-

Campbell Gunn, Special Adviser to Alex Salmond, read the Wings Over Scotland blog and did a very foolish thing. He assumed – without checking – that Stuart Campbell had got the facts right.

:lol:

Ouch.

Anyway, Edinburgh Eye is a good blog.

It's certainly a good starting point if one wishes to explain the phenomenon of the utterly single-minded Labour voter, bravely battling against each and every element of the world which is not the Labour Party. The current front page includes a wonderful piece on the Liberal Democrats backing down on their 2010 tuition fees promises due to Tory pressure. It devotes a single sentence to pointing out that they did they same thing in 2001 when the Labour Party forced them to, against the will of every other political party in Scotland.

Oh, also, Julian Assange is a rapist (and that's why he's an international fugitive) and Stuart Campbell is a mysogynistic homophobe who hates soldiers. Also not Labour voters.

• 3 weeks later...

True scumbags from BT

Wow. You found some rockets on the internet. Go you.

I seen the photo of the burning Union Jack as somebodys profile picture and screenshotted it, put it up whilst drunk in London for the Nigeria game looking to get some bites... Its down now though. :lol:

Great photo btw. :whistle

Seen a twitter page from "britishjock" claiming yes voters should be hung drawn and quartered, & would've been shot in the trenches in ww1.

f**k sake

Saw a piece in the Scottish Sun criticising Douglas Alexander for saying that voting Yes would be an insult to all the people who fought against fascism.

All jokes and sarcastic attempts at humour aside, I'm really fucking fed up with the accusation that because I want my country to become an independent one, I am therefore a Nazi sympathiser. I think the thing that gets me is that they know it isn't true but I've genuinely seen online posts where people have actually taken this in and believe that, barring a few muppets, a well-meaning group of Scots who simply think that a Yes vote will lead to Scotland being a nicer country to live in, are fascists and racists. It is utterly depressing.

The thought of the side with these sort of people supporting it winning the referendum gives me the boke.

Saw a piece in the Scottish Sun criticising Douglas Alexander for saying that voting Yes would be an insult to all the people who fought against fascism.

All jokes and sarcastic attempts at humour aside, I'm really fucking fed up with the accusation that because I want my country to become an independent one, I am therefore a Nazi sympathiser. I think the thing that gets me is that they know it isn't true but I've genuinely seen online posts where people have actually taken this in and believe that, barring a few muppets, a well-meaning group of Scots who simply think that a Yes vote will lead to Scotland being a nicer country to live in, are fascists and racists. It is utterly depressing.

The thought of the side with these sort of people supporting it winning the referendum gives me the boke.

This would be a lot more credible, were you not the poster who said No voters could f**k off to England if they like it so much.

This would be a lot more credible, were you not the poster who said No voters could f**k off to England if they like it so much.

1. I said rUK. Not England.

2. What does that have to do with my post above? I was referring to people who have the exact same nationality as me.

1. I said rUK. Not England.

Oh right, so in your world No voters can f**k off to Wales and NI too.

Nice.

Or of course they could remain in their own nation. Whether horrible scumbags like you like it or not.

Oh right, so in your world No voters can f**k off to Wales and NI too.

Nice.

Or of course they could remain in their own nation. Whether horrible scumbags like you like it or not.

You haven't got a clue about me you stupid fucking b*****d.

Do some work you lazy c**t.

2. What does that have to do with my post above?

Oh, and for this, your whiny complaints about those terrible people demonising you because you just happen to be voting Yes (bring a tear to a glass eye) is... like exactly what you have done towards people who just happen to think a no vote is the way to go.

A terrific contradiction.

"Mewl, whine, why do these nasty people have a go at us nice Yes voters, just trying to pick flowers, sing 'We are the World' and be lovely and smiley...."

"Oh, No voters? Well, they can just f**k off to the rUk if they like it so much".

And you don't see a contradiction here....

You haven't got a clue about me you stupid fucking b*****d.

Do some work you lazy c**t.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

rattled

Archived