Those nasty nationalists

Todders

That really awkward moment when the worst thing about him was the shouting the rest were valid points!

Those pesky unionists!!

The best way to combat the aggressive cybernat attack is to just keep it light-hearted until the final vote comes in, after which they will all f**k off naturally,

Its hilarious how everyone is sudddenly an expert on possibly the most factless debate the planet has ever seen. LOL

I couldn't agree more but I think it's a battle ground for politicians to score points against each other IMO I don't care which side you are on at least you're not a CNat!

I couldn't care any less about this guy that went into a Rangers bar with a pro independence mindset if he was really that bad he should of phoned the police rather than taken a selfie. IMO this is heavily exaggerated.

Fannies-Fannies-Everywhere.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just getting fucking stupid now.

The level of debate on here has been horrendous for a while, but in the last few weeks it has sunk to new lows.

Somebody had ripped off half the SNP poster outside the polling station there.

These disgusting British nationalists and their thuggish ways make me sick. I'll be writing to Ian Murray MP about this.

Vandals!!!

I'm phoning the police!!!

Somebody had ripped off half the SNP poster outside the polling station there.

These disgusting British nationalists and their thuggish ways make me sick. I'll be writing to Ian Murray MP about this.

A strongly worded letter?

I'm sure Mr Murray will be absolutely seething about it....

To sum it up in one word: Uncertainty

Oooooo the uncertainty. How can we cope with all the uncertainty?

THE UK. The only country in the world than can give you certainty.................

Fill in the rest however you wish.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa. Talk about much ado about nothing.

I thought yes Falkirk and SNP Falkirk were meant to be "independent" - ironic really that the joker Cecil Meiklejohn would stick his nose in to yes Falkirk's business.

non issue of the day #372

Archived