Scarves

Thank you, thank you ... I hope to scarf Barrow

The best thing about the Barrow badge is its got a submarine on it, on the scarf I've sent its hard to make out but every club badge should have a submarine on, when I become Fascist dictator of the world, that will be my first decree :thumsup2

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best thing about the Barrow badge is its got a submarine on it, on the scarf I've sent its hard to make out but every club badge should have a submarine on, when I become Fascist dictator of the world, that will be my first decree :thumsup2

Oh yes, I went on the net and there is indeed a submarine.

Good luck for your future dictator, but the idea of ​​submarine is a good start :thumsup2

f**k off rat

I won't be back. Threads full of arseholes. CTID, Patrick Bateman, Granny Danger topping all. Dundee fans are not bad with special mention to Bigmouth, the light that never went out in many cases. With us looking like staying down, Rangers and Hearts fans in here next year. Along with the Dabs away to win the Scottish cup i'm hitting the hills. Adios.

NDD's retirement from P&B begins. It's been emotional.

Nope just pointing out a c**t. who decides to retires (lol) from a football forum when they get beat off Morton, with 2 games to go.

Can't believe how many people have taken that thread seriously.

Hardly bloody hard to be bigger than Dundee, is it?

There's plenty other threads for this 'my teams bigger/better/whatever than your team' pish, can we keep it off the Scarves one please. Thank you. This is serious shit, get the scarves sent !!!!! Thank you.

Are there a fan of Motherwell, who have a scarf of his club available to send me. thank you
Even other clubs besides I said Motherwell because there are now so all fans of different clubs, a small scarf please ....
Thanks you

Archived