scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will next picture be posted? Thank you.

Hi Bigmouth, how are you?

I would love to post daily photos, but then I have not received scarves. So as soon as I get something, I will photo. If you want to send me one, I gladly take ;) .

Logically, I will receive this week and next week. But the concern is always the same, I can not check if people send me really.

Hi Bigmouth, how are you?

I am very good Sebu, I have been celebrating for many days and nights, also I rip the piss out of the Hamilton, Morten and Cowden on this forum, they do not like this, but I do not care.

I am very good Sebu, I have been celebrating for many days and nights, also I rip the piss out of the Hamilton, Morten and Cowden on this forum, they do not like this, but I do not care.

I imagine the party that you do as all of the Dundee fans. But the hardest happens, I hope you will come to keep you in Scottish Premiership.

Others teams fans must be less happy right now and that's understandable

When is the Dundee scarf arriving so that can post a pic of it with skid mark right down it

I was going to post today but I lie in bed fucked with man flu. I post tomorrow if feeling better. If you put skidmark anywhere near Dundee scarf I hunt you down and I kill you.

I was going to post today but I lie in bed fucked with man flu. I post tomorrow if feeling better. If you put skidmark anywhere near Dundee scarf I hunt you down and I kill you.

They come with a skidmark don't they?

Your scarf Dundee I look forward to, but if you are sick I will wait the time it takes ... And as soon as I receive it I will make a beautiful picture of her

Here it is, here it is, here it is

Big thank you to derry rhumba92

The new scarf received today, with a Dundee magazine

0nsx.jpg

Good work derry rhumba92.

Unfortunately Sebu, I am still in my sick bed and derry rhumba has beaten me to it anyhow and saved me £3.70 in the process.

Sebu, I put £6 on Kris Boyd to be first scorer and Kilmarnock to win 2-0 today but they only won 1-0 with Kris Boyd missing a few chances in the second half. I would have won £366 so I am seething which has added to my woes. Do you bet Sebu? Don't do it, it's a mug's game. William Hill, Kris Boyd and Kilmarnock can GTF. (GTF means get to f**k Sebu).

<<<seething

Good work derry rhumba92.

Unfortunately Sebu, I am still in my sick bed and derry rhumba has beaten me to it anyhow and saved me £3.70 in the process.

Sebu, I put £6 on Kris Boyd to be first scorer and Kilmarnock to win 2-0 today but they only won 1-0 with Kris Boyd missing a few chances in the second half. I would have won £366 so I am seething which has added to my woes. Do you bet Sebu? Don't do it, it's a mug's game. William Hill, Kris Boyd and Kilmarnock can GTF. (GTF means get to f**k Sebu).

<<<seething

Unlucky, its a b*****d when you get that close to a big payout. :(

Archived