Business / corporate speak nonsense

I dislike kind regards, meaningless phrase.

Didn't even realise "chase up" was shitspeak, but can now clearly see it is. I'm a terrible person :(

i always use it on e-mails, because I don't mean it...

One that I hear CID using a lot is 'bottoming it out' and instead of sending an email to people to inform them of a change in policy etc it's not 'cascaded'.

A couple more police classics:-

Can you "link in" with....

Can you do me an "obligement"

I, without exception, sign off all my work emails "Cheers." No matter if it's to my mate or a regional director.

internal emails get cheers, external get kind regards.

"Thought showers" was one that came up in bullshit bingo once, never been heard again though. Not even sure it's a proper corporate bullshit phrase.

that's cause some fuckwit decided its insulting to epileptics, prob the same said fuckwit that decided blackboards are now chalkboards

I dislike kind regards, meaningless phrase.

Didn't even realise "chase up" was shitspeak, but can now clearly see it is. I'm a terrible person :(

Nor me. I think I use it almost daily.

The stupid old cows who work in service department at garages seem to be developing this knack. You put a car in and when you go and collect it you get a 10 minute speel about chasing things down, interrogating the problems and about seven other nonsensical phrases. Then you ask "so whats was actually wrong with it?" and they tell you they couldn't locate any source to the problem and it would require more intense interrogation :mellow: