Business / corporate speak nonsense

I got an email earlier asking me if I had any input to make on the subject of "Dynamic Reconciliation".

My exact response was "I have absolutely no idea what Dynamic Reconciliation is so my first and only input is that someone provides a clue. I've never to this day known any reconciliation to be dynamic."

Dynamic Reconciliation my arse.

I think I've just died a little - reading a report and came across this...

"sustainable improvement continues to be at risk from resource and budget challenges, explicit or unconscious deprioritisation of risk assessments and control activities and passive expectations that new initiatives will solve known control problems..."

is it wrong for a grown man to sit sobbing in the office?

"sustainable improvement continues to be at risk from resource and budget challenges, explicit or unconscious deprioritisation of risk assessments and control activities and passive expectations that new initiatives will solve known control problems..."

If only they had tried Dynamic Reconciiation.

Sustainable improvement is for losers. Continuous improvement is where it's at.

I was recently told by a manager that a project we've been working on has entered the "chocolate box" phase.

Anyone care to shed some light on what that means?

They've agreed on the flavour of liqueurs that you put forward. Congrats.

I was recently told by a manager that a project we've been working on has entered the "chocolate box" phase.

Anyone care to shed some light on what that means?

By the time you have worked your way through the project you'll be sick.

I got an out of office back from a guy today that explained he was out of office from the 'end of play' today until Monday. I also have a guy who regularly emails me starting the email with 'Welcome'.

Edited by Central

I got an out of office back from a guy today that explained he was out of office from the 'end of play' today until Monday. I also have a guy who regularly emails me starting the email with 'Welcome'.

^^^ Cricket enthusiast

We were having system issues today.  During the conference call convened to find a the problem and fix it, someone piped up that we should look for commonality.

I think I'm still looking.

Dynamic Reconciliation would have fixed it. Along with Continuous Improvement. Then you could get stuck into the Chocolate Box at the End of Play.

When you work 9 to 5, and you get an email at 16-55 one night and then a follow up at 9-15 the next day asking if you have done what they asked.

Get out.

Our parent company is based in Singapore. I received a meeting invite yesterday for Friday. 6pm to 7pm.

Aye. Right

In team meeting yesterday when one of the team managers described problem solving as removing the boulders from the runway. Wish a plane had run over her when she mentioned it.