Teacher stabbed to death at Leeds school

I think you have to take each event as individual and see how it goes. I suppose If i felt strongly about something I would say my piece and then get out of it or say nothing at all. The reason you are failing so horrible here is that you keep banging on about it.

I suppose a more pertinent question might be why do you feel it's okay to Joke about Brain injury and not this?

Only banging on about it in response to those (including yourself) who have responded to my posts.

How did your brain get damaged?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still just choking to find out what his motive was or what led to the stabbing in the first place. This is big information that just hasn't come out yet.

I'm still just choking to find out what his motive was or what led to the stabbing in the first place. This is big information that just hasn't come out yet.

Mark my words. It won't be long before they are blaming video games and violent films......MARK MY WORDS..

The accused was wearing an Achievement Hunter t-shirt on his Facebook profile, so naturally the Daily Fail are blaming a YouTube channel which features a bunch of guys dicking about on Minecraft. :1eye

One of yesterdays papers mentioned Dark Souls and GTA as well.

I own both. Should my relatives/friends be worried?

The accused was wearing an Achievement Hunter t-shirt on his Facebook profile, so naturally the Daily Fail are blaming a YouTube channel which features a bunch of guys dicking about on Minecraft. :1eye

My boy loves Minecraft. I'll keep a close eye on him.

I think the fact you support Hibs should be more worrying for your friends/relatives.

Hibs are more likely to make me harm myself rather than anyone else at this point in time to be honest :lol:

One of yesterdays papers mentioned Dark Souls and GTA as well.

I own both. Should my relatives/friends be worried?

Have you had any knives go missing?

Finding your clothes covered in blood that you have no idea how it got there?

You may well have already killed.

Archived