new football kits 2014/2015

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice top. Shorts and socks look like the cheap shite I bought from JJB for doing PE at school

Promo for the new Blackburn Rovers kit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9mUNFQyT04

That's absolutely unreal! I'm amazed that anyone even dreamed about such shite, let alone filmed it then edited it then actually used it for the official release. Appalling in every way possible. Exceptionally embarrassing. Were I a Blackburn fan, I'd either immediately stop being so or lie about it if ever asked. If I had a Blackburn tattoo I'd cheese grater the fucker off, or maybe even just cut out the mound of flesh just to be sure.

If you were the commercial director and someone came to you with this idea, surely you'd not just fire them on the spot, but kill them and all their family as quickly as possible? Pretty much anyone who was involved in that video needs to be locked up and beaten with sticks for a few years. They will have to sterilised as well to ensure that such breathtakingly awful proposals are not passed on in to the gene pool.

The West Brom fans are furious with their new kit, as it is too different from their usual navy and white stripes. Apparently their MD has even come out and apologised, saying that it will only be for one season.

I have to agree that I like it too, nothing wrong with a little change from time to time.

Archived