new football kits 2014/2015

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunfermline's 14/15 effort:

BrOJdvcIAAAvwjw.jpg

Home? Or Away?

Also Swanseas is utterly ruined by one of the worst sponsors I've ever witnessed

swansea-city-14-15-adidas-home-football-

Home

Fair dues, always find it odd when you lot go for the predominantly white tops. Sure you done it not too long ago aswell, always wondered what your orignal set up was

Fair dues, always find it odd when you lot go for the predominantly white tops. Sure you done it not too long ago aswell, always wondered what your orignal set up was

More a throwback to the 60s when we were the mustard and the kit was white with thin black pinstripes.

I'm hoping the pattern on the top isn't as visible in the flesh, Ive noticed since we got Joma the photos are edited slightly to emphasise the design

0,,10288~12937882,00.jpg

A better look at ours. The club played in candy stripes in the 60s and this is a throwback to that. A piece of sheer magnificence, complete with the favoured black shorts / socks. One of the best kits we've had in years.

Love the new Everton one too and I'll be having that. Swansea's one is ruined by that sponsor.

Why do Killie need three strips? I think their home one is pretty good as it goes.

Not a fan of that Dunfermline effort, the collar is rank and the stripes should go all the way around. Don't like the way they cut off before the end of the sleeves either.

It's like the first Adidas Scotland kit. So close but yet so far.

That said, given the monstrosities Joma have given St Johnstone and Partick Thistle, Dunfermline fans can take a sigh of relief.

Archived