Remaining Lostprophets members form new band

Richey Edwards

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joke they shouldn't be allowed a career after what they let Watkins do. They must have known. #beastsbyassociation

Fair enough I'll see what they come out with, iirc Watkins worked separately from the rest of the group most of the time anyway.

"It's like everything I grew up on; a little bit of New Order, a little bit of Joy Division, little bit of The Cure. It's just so forward-thinking."

Forward thinking?

• 2 weeks later...

Jackson, Watkins and Glitter could start a rival band. Jimmy Saville could have a shot at the maracas too. And Rolf Harris can paint the album cover (can't imagine what that would be!!!)

Or tell what it is yet...

I think its a shame for the rest of the band for what happened and they deserve a second chance. Is it true you can't download the lost prophets on it tunes now?

Anything they do from now on - solo or as a band - is going to have that 'ex-lostprophets' tag haunting them and people will always be asking "Well, how much did they know?"

It must be absolutely gutting for them. Their whole careers gone, and along with it the cushion of future money from royalties. They'll never sell albums or be played on the radio again, so these guys must start from scratch all over again.

Truth be told I thought they'd go off and be session musicians rather than sticking together.

Archived