Stenhousemuir Summer 2014

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see the pitch getting relaid - it was looking a little tattered in places. It's unfortunate that it has impacted on the budget for the season.

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts (but not in this case).

I thought I read money was being put aside each season to cover any pitch mishaps or maintenance and ultimately getting relaid.

I thought I read money was being put aside each season to cover any pitch mishaps or maintenance and ultimately getting relaid.

Been told different things but the story about the reduced budget comes from a pretty sound source (although I'd certainly prefer what you'd read).

Anyone enjoy ouzo?

By far my favourite Greek drink.I've just bought a bottle that has been about for years but now it's in its prime and should be enjoyed thoroughly.

Was that not the same paper that said we were signing Malky?

Bizarre signing if it happens considering we have two very good centre backs and the three would command decent wages. Unless we play 3 at the back?

Is he Stoll on the register? I've always rated him as a player but not sure how a community club can employ a sex offender?

See whit happens ...

Was that not the same paper that said we were signing Malky?

It said you'd made him an offer aye.

Maybe Stenny are just being used as a bargaining tool by players trying to get a wage increase as everyone thinks you're loaded.

"Oh Stenhousemuir have offered me this..give me x amount and i'll sign for you instead."

It's been widely known for a week or so now but that's Martin Grehan announced that he's signed on at Stenhousemuir for next season.

A very sound piece of business for the Warriors. He was excellent last season and is probably the next best thing to John Gemmell. Delighted with it.

It's been widely known for a week or so now but that's Martin Grehan announced that he's signed on at Stenhousemuir for next season.

A very sound piece of business for the Warriors. He was excellent last season and is probably the next best thing to John Gemmell. Delighted with it.

Ideal. I look forward to your gushing, lovelorn prose after he scores three or four.

Another 10-15 goal man at best. Uninspiring signing IMO.

Archived