Montrose FC 2014/15

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some good signings their hopefully,very pleased with Stephen oneil signing could be a great piece off work.whats the script with paul harkins was he playing against Dundee utd the other nite?

O'Neill is lightweight and pretty average to be honest.

If he had signed for East Fife you'd be saying he was the next best thing....

Fucking hell MTF do you do this on purpose?

O'neill looked ok but he wasn't the sort of player you'd want in a relegation fight.

If he had signed for East Fife you'd be saying he was the next best thing....

Fucking hell MTF do you do this on purpose?

To be fair, most East Fife fans were saying the majority of our players were pish or average (including O'Neil) all the way through last season,

We've all had players that have looked average and they move on and do some good things. Recent memory for me is John Gemmill didn't do anything whilst with us, well apart from score a winner against some team from Methill in the Scottish cup ;);) . He leaves us and resumes his scoring at Albion and Stenny.

We've all had players that have looked average and they move on and do some good things. Recent memory for me is John Gemmill didn't do anything whilst with us, well apart from score a winner against some team from Methill in the Scottish cup ;);) . He leaves us and resumes his scoring at Albion and Stenny.

Not saying Stephen won't do well at Montrose at all. He's still young and I thought he looked a tidy enough wee player when I saw him. Not a stand out but it wasn't a great situation to come into at Bayview last season. Hope he does well this season.

Wouldn't agree with Woody's sending off. Having watched the video he didn't touch Rory. Was still convinced that when the ref started sprinting towards the incident he was going to book McAllister for diving.

You must have seen it from a similar angle as me. Woody runs to the left and McAllister to the right. They collide. Colin Steven* runs towards the action not having a clue what has happened. He makes a guess and Woody walks.

* If this guy is scheduled to referee a game near you do yourself a favour and save your money. Don't go.

You must have seen it from a similar angle as me. Woody runs to the left and McAllister to the right. They collide. Colin Steven* runs towards the action not having a clue what has happened. He makes a guess and Woody walks.

* If this guy is scheduled to referee a game near you do yourself a favour and save your money. Don't go.

Will the video be on your site, had a look earlier but could only find stills. Was behind the goal & it looked like Rory got pushed in the back, it was outside the area & possibly a yellow would have done.

Archived