Partick Thistle General Chatter: 2014/15

Not so long ago the internet was the place to find out what happened before things became official. Now it's all hush-hush namby pamby, let's not get into trouble pish.

Even the dying print media seem to have more bottle in letting the cat out of the bag than fan websites these days.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alternatively, you could take the view that we're allowing the club to undertake it's investigation in private while simultaneously respecting the privacy of the player. I'm sure someone will fill you in on the rumours if you're *that* desperate to find out. I haven't read them elsewhere, which suggests others are of the same opinion.

Alternatively, you could take the view that we're allowing the club to undertake it's investigation in private while simultaneously respecting the privacy of the player. I'm sure someone will fill you in on the rumours if you're *that* desperate to find out. I haven't read them elsewhere, which suggests others are of the same opinion.

Well said.

I hope that whatever Jordy's issue/s are the club can work with him and get him back on the field as soon as possible.

Hopefully McMillan can work with the club as I'm sure the best option for both parties is a fit and happy player in a settled dressing room.

<<< not itk

Wish we had suspended him for that hair last season.

Perhaps he sold his hair clippings and alice band collection to Dale Keenan taking attention away from Alan Archibald's own barnet revival? Probably explains getting shipped off to the footballing backwater that is League One. Archibald probably felt McMillan was the instigator in this hair-brained scheme.

Archived