Rangers leg-ends and STs

We all know that The The Rangers and The Rangers before them have more legends than a manky dog has fleas. Anyone who has ever pulled on the light blue jersey is in a way a legend.

The word "legend" suggests a story based on fact which is vastly overblown for purposes of propoganda. Probably the best known is King Arthur. In the case of The Rangers, the overuse and trivialisation of the word pushes me to use the term "leg-end", a "foot", useful as it is all about football, backed up by the remainder of the body and especially its two major appendices, the hand and the brain, whose sole purpose was to sign on the dotted line marked "money, money, money".

Many leg-end have passed through Ibrox but they all have had one thing in common; every single one wanted to finish his career there as he knew he would get a big pay-day. The brain-dead fans just lap it up and are still calling for Miller, Boyd et al to return for one last jackpot, despite the club being short of money.

Other clubs have legends as well; Jim Leishman came out to save the Pars, Bobby Charlton said during the week that Man U will finish above City next year. :thumsup2

What do the Rangers leg-ends do? First Guff and now Amoruso, soon to be followed by many others if we are to believe a statement by the Union of Fannies, have called for fans to bankrupt the club, send it into oblivion, get it out of our lives for good. They had a chance to start on a debt-free footing a couple of years ago and totally blew it. Who's going to bankroll their next incarnation? Dave King and his £30m? It will last a year and what then? Fan Ownership? Just a dream as there are too many "fans spokesmen" out there who are just out to get power for themselves. Would you really trust Dingbat and Graham with your cash?

This tale of woe has given many of us months of entertainmant and we have generally been decried as the enemy trying to destroy The Rangers. Now rebellion is rising within the ranks and it reminds me of the comments made by Paul Hoffman in 1949 about Communism.

"It, like all evil things, will destroy itself".

Its the rangers way they dig up any old ride to back them up , you only have to look at when they reformed but wanted to "stay" in the SPL, all the old wasters were wheeled out to tell us it was armageddon if rangers weren't in the spl.

2/10 more gnome than troll.

So tell us all! Are you renewing or not? Are you a King man or a board man? Or just one of these little brain-deads who can't make up their mind unless someone else tells them what to do?

So tell us all! Are you renewing or not? Are you a King man or a board man? Or just one of these little brain-deads who can't make up their mind unless someone else tells them what to do?

Aren't you a nosey little shite...

I suggest that if you want some reasonable answers then you should change your attitude.

Other clubs have legends as well; Jim Leishman came out to save the Pars

By that you mean he came along to plead ignorant of a financial situation pretty much every other person in Scottish football knew about before you joined the growing ranks of those who shafted their creditors? :rolleyes:

We all know that The The Rangers and The Rangers before them have more legends than a manky dog has fleas. Anyone who has ever pulled on the light blue jersey is in a way a legend.

The word "legend" suggests a story based on fact which is vastly overblown for purposes of propoganda. Probably the best known is King Arthur. In the case of The Rangers, the overuse and trivialisation of the word pushes me to use the term "leg-end", a "foot", useful as it is all about football, backed up by the remainder of the body and especially its two major appendices, the hand and the brain, whose sole purpose was to sign on the dotted line marked "money, money, money".

Many leg-end have passed through Ibrox but they all have had one thing in common; every single one wanted to finish his career there as he knew he would get a big pay-day. The brain-dead fans just lap it up and are still calling for Miller, Boyd et al to return for one last jackpot, despite the club being short of money.

Other clubs have legends as well; Jim Leishman came out to save the Pars, Bobby Charlton said during the week that Man U will finish above City next year. :thumsup2

What do the Rangers leg-ends do? First Guff and now Amoruso, soon to be followed by many others if we are to believe a statement by the Union of Fannies, have called for fans to bankrupt the club, send it into oblivion, get it out of our lives for good. They had a chance to start on a debt-free footing a couple of years ago and totally blew it. Who's going to bankroll their next incarnation? Dave King and his £30m? It will last a year and what then? Fan Ownership? Just a dream as there are too many "fans spokesmen" out there who are just out to get power for themselves. Would you really trust Dingbat and Graham with your cash?

This tale of woe has given many of us months of entertainmant and we have generally been decried as the enemy trying to destroy The Rangers. Now rebellion is rising within the ranks and it reminds me of the comments made by Paul Hoffman in 1949 about Communism.

"It, like all evil things, will destroy itself".

Attention seeking post by the OP, imo.

1/10

Shitting yourself in case King`s scheme succeeds and we rid ourselves of these parasites, transparent as f**k.

I would love it if King came in. You lot will piss away his £30m inside a year and then where will you be? Oh, but with the queue of investors, with wealth off the radar, waiting to pump money into your club you will be up for winning the Champions League within 3 years. :lol:

Everyone of the rangers getalong gang on here to tell us this is a fishing trip and they wont be reeled in....well done idiots.

Nah, be fair - there's a couple missing just yet. Impressive, as always, though, how they don't care. :lol:

By that you mean he came along to plead ignorant of a financial situation pretty much every other person in Scottish football knew about before you joined the growing ranks of those who shafted their creditors? :rolleyes:

Did he write a piss poor poem about it?

• 1 year later...

Aren't you a nosey little shite...

I suggest that if you want some reasonable answers then you should change your attitude.

I done it because all the guys like Dave j forced all the gers fans off the forum and ran it to dust mate

I'll be back next season but i won't post crap posts then only ones about Rangers that annoy Dave and that when we beat them every week

No matter how you prove them wrong they post more lies

Best just to wind them up like I have done mate

I'll be back with a new account and I won't ruin the forum mate I'll just stick it to clonmel bhoy etc and greenly all your posts so U know it's me mate

Archived