Monbroath 2015-2017 Season Threads

Montrose is actually one of the most hilarious places I've ever been to. I've genuinely never seen a fan base with a higher ratio of just sheer mutants. Everyone absolutely gagging for a fight, whether with away fans or each other. Spewing utter bile out at the players. The half-time waddle round to go behind the other goal is a fucking incredible sight. It's like watching folk trudging away from a nuclear attack.

Brilliant a clown from Berwick, so shite a town for centuries Scotland and England have arguing over who should have it. And then promoting Clyde FC from that garden of eden that is Cumbernauld.

Keep trying to be cutting though, you may get there

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Brora kindly lay down to the sleeping giant that is Montrose, I have kindly taken some of my own time out to edit and correct the name of this thread to better reflect the ETA of the Monbroath demise.

Perhaps Arbroath can use the Murray money to purchase a pair of gloves with some good grip on them to help them with their historical issue of smashing bottles.

If you can do us all a favour and contain all that shite Angus arselicking in here for the next two seasons I think the whole division will benefit, that way you we don't have to hear the latest from the Angus slums constantly.

You do realise you don't have to read the match threads aye?

After Brora kindly lay down to the sleeping giant that is Montrose, I have kindly taken some of my own time out to edit and correct the name of this thread to better reflect the ETA of the Monbroath demise.

Perhaps Arbroath can use the Murray money to purchase a pair of gloves with some good grip on them to help them with their historical issue of smashing bottles.

Well Berwick the beatable... you have proved to be one of the worst posters in the history of P&B, well done... exit stage left and FGIRUY Arbroath 5 Berwick 0, feel free to delete your name from P&B and do us all a favour... PLEASE

• 2 months later...

Archived