Monbroath 2015-2017 Season Threads

If you can do us all a favour and contain all that shite Angus arselicking in here for the next two seasons I think the whole division will benefit, that way you we don't have to hear the latest from the Angus slums constantly. By 2016 you'll both be relegated and this can go to the Highland League forum. You might even to get to pretend to be big dogs there.

CANNA WAIT FIR RA DURBY, HOPE THURS NAY SEGRIGAYSHUN BUT! KEN MIND WE BEAT SEEEEEYVEN SHADES AE SHITE OOT EACHOTHER AW RA TIME HAWHAWHAW!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear god, talk about obsession

I know, most other clubs find it sad you're so obsessed with each other. I genuinely can't imagine ever being a fan of Berwick and being so bothered about our rivals I couldn't give a f**k how we did in the league or in any other game. The fact yous exist solely to beat each other is depressing. As i've said previously, the sooner you're both out the system the better :)

I know, most other clubs find it sad you're so obsessed with each other. I genuinely can't imagine ever being a fan of Berwick and being so bothered about our rivals I couldn't give a f**k how we did in the league or in any other game. The fact yous exist solely to beat each other is depressing. As i've said previously, the sooner you're both out the system the better :)

:lol:

I would like to put in an early contribution from the Montrose side

That is absolutely tragic, the people that made that up need hanged. :lol:

But, I shit you not, the boy on the tannoy at Gayf put that on at half time at a game. Unbelievable. :lol:

Aye that's the segregation at Forthbank's fault but :lol:

Desperately trying to ridicule it doesn't change anything. The referee was at fault mainly, but terrible organisation by your club didn't help. God help you if you get promoted. Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery you lot!

Another piss poor attempt to be clever.

I will however point out that the location you have on your profile of the play offs is incorrect.

Please feel free not to visit Angus when your team come to play, you wont be missed

Montrose is actually one of the most hilarious places I've ever been to. I've genuinely never seen a fan base with a higher ratio of just sheer mutants. Everyone absolutely gagging for a fight, whether with away fans or each other. Spewing utter bile out at the players. The half-time waddle round to go behind the other goal is a fucking incredible sight. It's like watching folk trudging away from a nuclear attack.

Montrose is actually one of the most hilarious places I've ever been to. I've genuinely never seen a fan base with a higher ratio of just sheer mutants. Everyone absolutely gagging for a fight, whether with away fans or each other. Spewing utter bile out at the players. The half-time waddle round to go behind the other goal is a fucking incredible sight. It's like watching folk trudging away from a nuclear attack.

Is it, aye?

someone still a bit miffed about Saturdays result?"everyone absolutely gaggin for a fight"comedy gold that my friend.

Archived