The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

7 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

No need for that faffing.

Just let folk purchase what they want right away 

It's a bit of a conundrum for folk who have pals (some with season tix) but are under the 200 point threshold.  With the general sale allowing 4 tickets (even with the high prices) I wouldn't be that surprised if they are all sold out in a two or three days.  

3 hours ago, O_Kahn said:

It's a bit of a conundrum for folk who have pals (some with season tix) but are under the 200 point threshold.  With the general sale allowing 4 tickets (even with the high prices) I wouldn't be that surprised if they are all sold out in a two or three days.  

I don’t think we’ll sell 19,500, at £40 minimum a ticket, 1 week before Christmas.

4 hours ago, O_Kahn said:

Any wise person care to hazard a guess how many people have over 200 points and can access the first batch of ticket sales?

I wouldn’t worry about it. Anyone who wants to go will get a ticket easily. General sale starts 9 hours after the initial phase, people on 200+ points won’t even be back from work yet.

1 hour ago, O_Kahn said:

I'm fairly sure we'll sell them all even if the prices are steep. A 6 six week gap until the final, and the 4 x person makes sales pretty straightforward.

I hope so but I am already two down on the four of us who went on Saturday. 
My son and his pal play for a Sunday league team, but they are Pars fans anyway so were only there for the day out at the weekend. 
The price of the tickets hasn’t helped either. 

15 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

It’s him or Hayes for LWB, presuming Robson sticks with his 3 centre halves.

i’d rather it was McGarry of those two. 
Hayes defending isn’t great - the most recent example the PAOK equaliser 

I was thinking maybe move Jensen in there and put Angus into the back 3? Mackenzie doesn't really play as a wing back and I imagine we'll try to play quite compact to start with 

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Bit disappointed it's only 10 percent Aberdeen are due if that articles correct.

Pretty good return on the investment though.

Not sure if be happy if I was a Lecce fan for Ramadani to be blabbing like that. He doesn't seem the smartest regarding not upsetting his own fans. Or he just doesn't give a shit.

13 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Bit disappointed it's only 10 percent Aberdeen are due if that articles correct.

Pretty good return on the investment though.

Not sure if be happy if I was a Lecce fan for Ramadani to be blabbing like that. He doesn't seem the smartest regarding not upsetting his own fans. Or he just doesn't give a shit.

The guy thought the Hungarian Prem was as good as it was getting just over a year ago 🤣

Make money, not friends.

Agreed though. If we end up making £1.4m total on a player we bought for less than £100k then it's a plus for the model.

Allegedly he was only spotted when we went to watch Miovski after his data showed up well. 

14 hours ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

I was thinking maybe move Jensen in there and put Angus into the back 3? Mackenzie doesn't really play as a wing back and I imagine we'll try to play quite compact to start with 

Jensen is poor in possession, not left back/wing back material for me.

Do feel McDonald has been hard done by though.

1 hour ago, lubo_blaha said:

IMG_1572.thumb.jpeg.71d79e54f955910d443c9c494eb64d3a.jpeg

A Celtic response from the PAOK scum. Hopefully uefa throw the book at them but I won’t hold my breath.

Greeks being… well….. Greeks.

Never particularly liked the country to visit, nor the people, from experience. 

This racism is no surprise. 

f**k all will be done as usual. 

Hope they get battered, on & off the pitch, wherever they are in the last 32.