The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

26 minutes ago, Enrico Pallazzo said:

It's grey, dull and boring, but a million miles better than that god-awful, migraine headache-inducing  'Wasp' kit.

It would have been better with the shorts in the dark grey, or even with the 3 stripes in shades of Corrennie Pink granite or Peterhead Red granite. But sticking the goalpost badge on any kit immediately takes it from a 5/10 to an 8/10.

But as @DukDukGoose says above, absolutely no need to bring out 3 kits in a single season.

I'll be honest.

If the adidas logo was a trefoil, I'd shag it.

1 hour ago, 1GregStewart said:

Surely it’s to appeal to the fans who prefer the more stylish or simplistic look rather than the radical wasp strip and previously northern lights strip?

Perhaps but this is really, really boring. There’s a way of getting a simplistic strip without it looking like they just went for the most basic of Adidas templates. If it had been announced as a training top I don’t think I would have given it a second look.