ha ha ha dundee united

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you ever actually seen Dundee play in Europe?

:lol:

Yes, twice in fact was there for this

Fine shiny trophy for those achievements ?

Thought not.

And how many shiny european trophys have hearts won?

Zip!

A league title won on your own patch, two League Cups, also won on your own patch, two Scottish Cups and a UEFA Cup Final all since Dundee last won anything.

Hearts are a considerably bigger club than Dundee. There is not a chance that Hearts will spend any sustained period of time in the second tier. Not a chance.

Hearts wouldn't even have been relegated without the points deduction and we will arguably have a stronger side next season than this season just past.

If Hearts at worst do not win the play-offs in 2014-15, we will win the Sevco-less league in 2015-16. Two seasons have prudently been budgeted for just in case of this.

I admire your optimism, however I think you'll find that's a hard league to get out of.

PS, I too remomber Albert Kidd

I don't think it's quite sunk in with this 16th of May guy that he currently supports a lower league team while The Dee are in the top tier of Scottish football. Living in the past is unhealthy.

The "if we didn't get the points deduction" quote is my favourite thus far. Superb.

The "if we didn't get the points deduction" quote is my favourite thus far. Superb.

I'm sure there was a team recently that had a larger points deduction but still comfortably avoided relegation. But I might be wrong.

I'm sure there was a team recently that had a larger points deduction but still comfortably avoided relegation. But I might be wrong.

Sounds familiar.

Yes, but if they didn't get the points deduction they would have won the league, have consolidated Premiership status and be pushing for European spots by now. If they didn't get the deduction.

I don't think it's quite sunk in with this 16th of May guy that he currently supports a lower league team while The Dee are in the top tier of Scottish football. Living in the past is unhealthy.

That is correct but Dundee might have been a top tier team long ago had they not succumbed to the lure of dirty money and had dillusions of grandeur. But that is in the past. We must all move on.

Lessons learned ? Possibly not going by the attitudes on here.

But you didn't, and ended up in the lower half of the table.

But not the "scrapping about mid-table" that you claimed. We still had something to play for on Albert Kidd day.

Our respective scenarios were completely different, champ.

You're right, they were.

You had ten fewer points deducted for a start.

We were far more successful than Hearts during the 6 day war. Whipped their arses in fact.

Basically that's 1 all in wars statistically but we totally outplayed them.

Next season is going to be fucking hilarious when 'the' Hearts realise, as virtually everybody has found out before, that promotion is not a cakewalk. Despite it being miles easier these days with the play off.

I predict in 12 months time it will be like 86 all over again, tears and snotters everywhere.

When it all starts going wrong who gets sacked first - Avril or Robbie?

Hearts went into administration in the close-season, in the top flight, with a team essentially full of U20s.

Dundee went into their second administration a third of the way through the season, in a mickey mouse league against tinpot clubs, with a team of journeymen who had plenty of experience at that level.

Unlucky.

Unlucky? I think not.

24139842.jpg

tumblr_lnwy9d0X5u1qh2mpqo1_500.gif

Did Paul Hartley fight in Vietnam?

No - the Hearts did. They had a great chance to win the war - almost impossible to lose. The Vietnamese were scrabbling for mid table mediocrity but the Hearts bottled it totally. There were tears and snotters everywhere come the final whistle and it was fucking hilarious :lol: - in fact it still is :lol:

No - the Hearts did. They had a great chance to win the war - almost impossible to lose. The Vietnamese were scrabbling for mid table mediocrity but the Hearts bottled it totally. There were tears and snotters everywhere come the final whistle and it was fucking hilarious :lol: - in fact it still is :lol:

No kidding?

Archived