ha ha ha dundee united

A man with an utterly sterling record at club level in Scotland?

A man who guided Hearts to back-to-back third place finishes and into the group stages of the UEFA Cup?

A man who was behind reinvigorating your rivals, helping them become one of the most exiting sides in the country over the past six or seven years?

Yeah.

Erm, you know he's not your manager, aye?

He's Hearts equivalent of Joe Kinnear, a man who stole a wage for doing the square root of f**k all.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't have a manager, champ. Unlucky.

Levein's role this time around at Hearts will be similar to that of his role at Tannadice. He simply has proven pedigree at this level.

Thank you for referring to me and my fellow Dees as champs, it is very respectful.

Happy Birthday Ho Chi.

He shares his birthday with the lovely Pol Pot who lived over the border from Vietnam.

I though the guy, Pol Pot, that won Britain's Got Talent was from Wales. Every days a school day!

I ken fine it's no the same guy.

• 1 year later...

Next season is going to be fucking hilarious when 'the' Hearts realise, as virtually everybody has found out before, that promotion is not a cakewalk. Despite it being miles easier these days with the play off.

I predict in 12 months time it will be like 86 all over again, tears and snotters everywhere.

When it all starts going wrong who gets sacked first - Avril or Robbie?

lol

That's a minter for you. I hope you give BSA a sincere apology for accusing him of that post.

Erm, if you think that sort of disastrous comment is the only one, you're badly mistaken.

Archived