Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

Hamilton are a bit Tippy Tappy(think that's the right phrase) and for the most part don't look like scoring.I can see Hibs winning this by a couple.Just to add,I'd also be going mental if it were Hearts scoring tonight,isn't it what the games all about,even if it's a play off.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would the Hibs fans not be going mental? Their teams fucked if they go down. Bitter Hearts fans.

Hear hear.

I'm struggling to imagine myself not going daft if I was there as a Hibs fan.

We were bribed obviously.

Nah, seriously, Darren Cole.

Anyway, howler from Cuthbert and one of Canning and Tena should have been out to shut Cummings down. Good strike but that shouldn't be going in. Will just make it funnier when Canning and MAC score in stoppage time in the second leg though.

McNamara had him on loan for us. Totally rancid.

Picked for the Scotland U21s as well which proves they'd take anyone for the U21s if they're playing for the OF reserves.

WilfredOuefio raging at the prospect that we're not in fact 'going down with the jambos' :lol:

Oooft! A quarter of the way through the tie and some Hibees are getting all billy big baws.

I'd remember the absolute catalogue of failures and facepalm moments your shitey wee club has given us in the last few years before getting ahead of yourself, champ. :lol:

Archived