Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

Cringing so much for Butcher at the end, jumping about like a moron as if they've just won the Champions League. You've just beaten a woeful Hamilton Accies team in the first part of a relegation play-off which was your first win in 19 games. Sit doon.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank fûck, halfway done. To be fair we have been brutal this year and if it wasn't for the jams we would have been relegated already this year. Still another game to go and you'd never bet against us shìting the nest.

Bizarre that Jason Scotland isn't being utilised until so late in the game. Surely the most natural goal threat at Hamilton.

The Accies manager mentioned that he had a minor injury so was being rested as a precaution. He's obviously on now cause they're desperate.

I agree with the person who said Antoine-Curier is shit. He is.

As an outsider it's funny as f**k watching fans of Partick/St Mirren etc bang on about how shite the Championship is, giving it the billy big time attitude cause they are in the Prem. I mean how long before they are back scrapping around in the Championship again? :lol:

Fannies :lol:

That should see Hibs up for next season, although in my opinion they need to change the play off system so it's the same as the lower league ones. 11th v 4th, 2nd v 3rd etc.

Exactly. With Tommy Craig in charge we will be scrapping with the Paisley minks over the playoff spot. If Hibs hadn't bottled it with half a dozen games to go, and with a goal here and there elsewhere it could easily have been them playing in Hamilton tonight.

Good result, thank god we got the first goal because Hamilton were the better team in the first half.

Happy for Cumming for his first, first team goal. The second is a great finish.

I'm not celebrating yet lets, be honest it would be just like us to f**k this up and I'm sure Terry will know this and have us fired up at the weekend.

Oh and I can't believe Hibs fans had the audacity to celebrate the goals, absolute scum.

As an outsider it's funny as f**k watching fans of Partick/St Mirren etc bang on about how shite the Championship is, giving it the billy big time attitude cause they are in the Prem. I mean how long before they are back scrapping around in the Championship again? :lol:

That should see Hibs up for next season, although in my opinion they need to change the play off system so it's the same as the lower league ones. 11th v 4th, 2nd v 3rd etc.

We were just there. If anyone should know how shite it is it should be Thistle fans.

This game proved that the Prem play offs should and probably will be scrapped. A waste of time.

Disappointing.

Over 90 mins neither team offered much, yet Hibs have left with a 2-0 cushion.

A first half Accies goal on Sunday is pretty much the only way back for Hamilton now, though more composure and creativity is needed in the final third.

All this talk about the Championship being a better league next year is looking a bit cringe now.

Could have had Dunfermline, has Cowdenbeath. Could have had Hibs, has Hamilton Accies. It's going to be the new club, Hearts and a plethora of diddies.

Any league without St Mirren in it has to be better.

We were just there. If anyone should know how shite it is it should be Thistle fans.

This game proved that the Prem play offs should and probably will be scrapped. A waste of time.

You probably thought the play-offs were pure dead brilliant until Hamilton were papped tonight.

Team supported - Arbroath.

post-34837-0-81224300-1400705392.png

Archived