Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

I hear Hibs have sold rapid tickets for this. East sold out and only a few hundred left between the FF and West.

What an embarrassment. I hope we go through but I really hope we do so without scoring any more goals, don't think I could handle the indignity if our fans celebrated again.

Big pre-hollybags shindig in Behind The Goals on Sunday m8. Tickets flying off the shelf.

"Oh there's a game on? We scored huh?"

tumblr_me8h8d0zZK1qcvqgb.gif

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just going to rock up to Easter Road on the first day of next season. I'll find out there and then if we got through the playoff by seeing who the opponents are, anything else would be trying too hard. #2blessed2bstressed

The East and FF sold out.

Hibs are now selling tickets for the South (away fans) stand. Accies were given room for 1900 of their fans (i understand they might have sold around 1000 which isn't a bad away support for Accies) and now Hibs are selling the remaining tickets (around 2000) to Hibs fans. These are both lower and upper tier and are the section of the stand closest to the East stand.

Tickets can be bought on line and the ticket printed off "at home" saving any journey to Easter Road/collection on the day.

I dont know if tickets will be available on the day - probably unlikely the full 2000 wil go before Sunday so there is a chance

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25516816

Attendance 20,106 come back when any team outside Glasgow ever gets that at their home ground :)

Why are you showing me the crowd from the new year derby?

The point I was making is that when you played Hearts (and lost again) a few weeks ago, you had less Hibees there than what I suspect you will have on Sunday.

The point I was making is that when you played Hearts (and lost again) a few weeks ago, you had less Hibees there than what I suspect you will have on Sunday.

Harris

Griffiths

Doyle

Griffiths.

Must've been a sare yin.

I don't think you know what point you are trying to make tbh...

ibnp3m1v0FCjoS.gif

Archived