Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More hibees than the Edinburgh derby you said. 20k plus may be a little more than Sunday and if not it would be because we couldn't sell any further tickets to hibs fans.

You really don't like Hibs. We get it.

To be fair to Gaz he doesn't appear to like anybody, not even himself.

Hope the away crowd big or small, gets right behind the team, we've had a great season so far.

I will applaud the team no matter what happens on sunday, they've put in a great effort to get us here and deserve it.

As people said if we score early and rattle hibs, then there's every chance.

For the last time this season C'MON THE ACCIES!!!!!!

Hope the away crowd big or small, gets right behind the team, we've had a great season so far.

I will applaud the team no matter what happens on sunday, they've put in a great effort to get us here and deserve it.

As people said if we score early and rattle hibs, then there's every chance.

For the last time this season C'MON THE ACCIES!!!!!!

I doesn't even have to be an early goal, although it would certainly help. As long as we score the opener and have a reasonable amount of time to have a go at them to grab a 2nd, that will surely unsettle them and their big support and that's all we can really ask for.

Hibs fans are only there to see the Accies.

This game will have more Hibees than the Edinburgh derby. Is that because you have a chance of winning this game?

Or maybe it's because it's a much bigger game?

This phenomenon isn't unique to Hibs, it happens everywhere. It's the same reason why you lot brought about 4000 fans to Hampden rather than your usual 3000 (probably). Let's be honest it wasn't because you thought you had a chance of winning anyway.

Is Michael Nelson's contract up in the summer?

Maybe Hibs could have some kind of open top bus down Leith Walk after this game but instead of hoisting a trophy on the top deck 'The Admiral' gets hauled along behind the bus Taliban style.

Is Michael Nelson's contract up in the summer?

Maybe Hibs could have some kind of open top bus down Leith Walk after this game but instead of hoisting a trophy on the top deck 'The Admiral' gets hauled along behind the bus Taliban style.

I don't know but I hope not.

If we can get the job done in the second half of this final then Admiral Nelson has to go down as one of the all time Hibernian greats.

Hibs are now selling tickets for the South (away fans) stand. Accies were given room for 1900 of their fans (i understand they might have sold around 1000 which isn't a bad away support for Accies) and now Hibs are selling the remaining tickets (around 2000) to Hibs fans. These are both lower and upper tier and are the section of the stand closest to the East stand.

Tickets can be bought on line and the ticket printed off "at home" saving any journey to Easter Road/collection on the day.

I dont know if tickets will be available on the day - probably unlikely the full 2000 wil go before Sunday so there is a chance

Someone posted on Acciesworld that Accies fans only have till 4pm today to buy a ticket.A lot of folk who are 50/50 won't bother now.Looks like no PATG either.

Looks like the west, FF and East stands are near enough sold out. Will be a very decent crowd, let's hope the players dont shite themselves and fall apart. If we concede first I think it could end very badly, fans will turn and so will the team. Lets hope #JC35 can open some #beanz in the first five minutes.

Surprised to read on Hibs.net that that Hibs will be making a loss even if the game is a complete sell out.

A sell out won't get butcher any money at all. We only get 25 percent of the gate. The spfl get 50 percent and hamilton 25. We need to put in the 75 percent of the cost for our 8,000 season ticket holders who are getting in for free.

6,000 @ 10
2,000 @ 5

Is 70,000 of which 75 percent is 52,500.

Even of we sell the other 12,500 @ 10, we'd only make 31,250. Before costs!!

I suppose it's not about profit at this stage.

Archived