Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all a bit Catch 22 at the moment I suppose. Any idea when the new manager will be announced?

We don't have one yet as has been said.

Agree with you regards catch 22 though. I'll still be buying a season ticket regardless as I completely trust the board to make the right choice. They know what we want - it's up to us to back them with some hard earned to help get the right man.

We need supporters to step up and back the club more than ever. My season ticket has been purchased. Buying one dependant on who is being appointed as manager never came into my thinking. Just know it's important to the club to get some cash up front and an idea of the fundraising by the support for the new season, so they can have some idea of the budget they will be operating with.

Jon Robertson has signed for Stenhousemuir - what kind of player should we be expecting? I know he wasn't the same player after he returned from St Mirren but I imagine he should be alright for League 1, no?

Probably. Did absolute hee-haw of note in any game I seen last season. On his game he will be a good League 1 player. Getting him on his game is the issue. Ruined by his full time stint in Paisley.

As mentioned Robbo never reached the form he had for us before moving to St Mirren but maybe he will be able to kick start things playing in League 1 at Stenny. Good luck to him anyway (apart from the 4 games against us).

Jon Robertson has signed for Stenhousemuir - what kind of player should we be expecting? I know he wasn't the same player after he returned from St Mirren but I imagine he should be alright for League 1, no?

He will be excellent in league 1 in my opinion. He was one of our big earners, so the cost cutting has started it seems. Good luck to him.

He will be excellent in league 1 in my opinion. He was one of our big earners, so the cost cutting has started it seems. Good luck to him.

Nothing annouced from Stenny yet so just have to wait and see if he goes to another club

Isn't the player he was but always gives 100%. I am also sorry to see him go but maybe it's for the best.

Good luck Robbo.

Archived