Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tickets are seat allocated and fans must use the seat allocated as per their ticket

Are X amount of tickets being held back for season ticket holders? Presumably if you have a season ticket then you are guaranteed a ticket to both games and so there should be no rush to get one?

What about season ticket holders in Aberdeen etc? Surely they aren't expected to travel down prior to pick up a ticket?

I don't know all the details as not directly involved in the organisation of this. I anticipate/think that a ticket will be allocated for each season ticket holder - the reason you would want to get in early is to chose a seat that suits you and you may wish to co-ordinate with other season ticket holders so you have seats together. Season ticket holders and fans who are 'known'/'reasonably identifiable' to the club who cant come in due to distance (or some other reason) can contact the club and we can make appropriate arrangements. We need to record names/addresses I think for all tickets and cant sell Cowdenbeath section tickets to any buyers who are Rangers supporters.

It is a pain but it's the only way we can minimise the number of away fans in the home end. 1100 tickets is plenty so our core support of 400 should comfortably get tickets - that's all that matters.

I've worked it so I won't attend either of the Hibs or Rangers games coming up and I'm not particularly bothered. We should take something off Hibs.

Haha perfect timing. Commentators curse they used to call that. Good luck to him. Personallyi would have greg stewart back before kane hemmings.

I hope both do well at their new clubs. The last thing Rovers need is for you to get either of them back on loan in January.

That's not what Im asking? If a Cowden fan wants to buy 10 tickets for the home end or will it still be a limit? I don't see why Hibs fans would even consider coming in the home end when they will have ample tickets available in their own end.

As if they will travel over to Cowdenbeath to buy a ticket in the home end when they could just wait and buy them from Hibs. Rangers is different.

Quite happy with the arrangements. Season ticket holders can get their tickets sorted and getting the tickets on sale early brings in revenue while we have no home games.

I'd be looking to fill the new stand and if it looks like we won't i'd be handing over the old stand to the away fans.

Don't think Hibs will bring 3000 though. Lucky if its 2000.

Archived