Brendan Grana

Gus Gault

Jojo Connelly

Craig Mccormick

Forwards : Scott Nugent

Graham Black

Brendan Sharp

Steven Mcaffee

As i said ive probs missed ppl out and theres still a few out training and on trial ect but thats s rough idea

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good but friendlys are jst that friendly we'll see when the real buisness starts on sat ... Kearn docherty came from VOL i think im sure hes played for greenock aswell macca came from port 21s and all the other boys have settled in well we look forward to the season ahead

Is there no other decent amateur players in your area to tap into? See Largs signed an amateur boy from Inverclyde area and some Morton youth. Is this something the port or Greenock miss out on?

Bsrry a top player struggles with injuryvand work these days tho imo largs shouldnt be looking to take amatur oor pro youth players maybe the odd 1 here and there imo they should be looking to take established players to look to win things and get to the prem league but while they are goin down the road of taking these players the port and greenock dont really stand a chance coz they pay money and in all honesty a bigger club thats why i kinda find it strange that they are going this route but all the best to them

Bsrry a top player struggles with injuryvand work these days tho imo largs shouldnt be looking to take amatur oor pro youth players maybe the odd 1 here and there imo they should be looking to take established players to look to win things and get to the prem league but while they are goin down the road of taking these players the port and greenock dont really stand a chance coz they pay money and in all honesty a bigger club thats why i kinda find it strange that they are going this route but all the best to them

To say junior clubs shouldn't keep an eye on amateur players is pathetic in my opinion mate, as a greenock high school fan I know of 4/5 players who have knocked back port this season, also more that's knocked back greenock!

If you look in the league the GHS are playing you'd see a league full of class players, many moving to junior clubs and a few senior at times.

A few of the junior clubs in the prem have signed players from GHS league so to say that Largs shouldn't be looking that way is crazy...

Usually agree and see sense in your posts but think this one is a tad disrespectful towards a level of football that would surprise junior players that look down their noses.

Majority of GHS players would stroll in to the port team, was trying to say it nicely but since you've been disrespectful then f**k it...

Loughran's name was posted on this forum as a player port were desperate to get for him to snub the port!

Anyways at least we pay our own way ;)

Majority of GHS players would stroll in to the port team, was trying to say it nicely but since you've been disrespectful then f**k it...

Loughran's name was posted on this forum as a player port were desperate to get for him to snub the port!

Anyways at least we pay our own way ;)

Away and dry your eyes ya mad man haha

Who even goes and supports amateur teams? Hopefully your mates play or your boy plays

Away and dry your eyes ya mad man haha

Who even goes and supports amateur teams? Hopefully your mates play or your boy plays

Anno imagine following a wee Amateur team... Why would you.. shocking from anyone who'd consider it.. ????????

Archived