Peterhead 2014/2015 Thread

Which begs the question, why re-sign Jarvie?

Haven't got a clue. It was the first thing that went through my head when I seen this.

Can only think the club intend to put the youngster out on loan. No doubt never to be seen back at Balmoor again. :rolleyes:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Peterhead Football Club Supporters Club

Notice of Annual General Meeting

Sunday, 15th June 2014 at 2.00 pm

Blue Toon Lounge – Balmoor Stadium

The Peterhead Football Club Supporters Club Annual General Meeting will be held this Sunday 15th June 2014 in the Bloo Toon Lounge, Balmoor Stadium, 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start.

The AGM is a chance to hear from the Supporters Club’s Officers, get updated on the financial performance from the past year, be involved in the decision making for the year ahead and ask questions of the committee.

If you would like to join the committee or assist in our activities without being a committee member please make yourself known to the chairperson or any member of the committee as we need as many people as possible to help in our activities next season even if you cannot commit to every home game.

If you would like to stand for election for the committee please inform the secretary Graeme McLean or Chairman Ewan Cairns, prior to the AGM. Your application must be supported by two current fully paid up members of the supporters club.

Wherever the mac goes Jamie Stevenson will always follow him in someway

I always thought he was a talented footballer. Should be a good player for you.

Hope the ink is dry on his contract this time. Promised to sign for us before he went to Cowdenbeath but decided he'd rather play in the Championship than League 2.

Can't think why. McInally must be rate him as a player if he's getting another opportunity.

Stevenson is a great signing for this level. Would have he happy enough keeping him for us this season.

can have the occasional game where he does nothing but I'd say he'll be a top player for Peterhead this season. Really hope he does well for you guys.

Not surprised to see "Ted" pitch up at Peterhead. Brilliant player at this level, the best I have seen in a Shire shirt and I wish him well up there.

Rory McAllister & Andy Rodgers are going to have a field day with him in the side.

• 3 weeks later...
Dee Till A Die, on 10 Jul 2014 - 15:27, said:Dee Till A Die, on 10 Jul 2014 - 15:27, said:

Works fine for me.

www.peterheadfc.com

It works when I type that into my search bar. It's not a virus or anything either as it's only the Peterhead site it's doing it to me for. When I enter it into Google, and click on their site I'm redirected. Strange.

ETA: I suppose it could be on my end.

It works when I type that into my search bar. It's not a virus or anything either as it's only the Peterhead site it's doing it to me for. When I enter it into Google, and click on their site I'm redirected. Strange.

ETA: I suppose it could be on my end.

That's a weird one. I tried it via google and it worked.

Is there a particular reason when I try to go on the Peterhead website I'm redirected to AvicennaHealth.org an American nursing site? Link.

Nah it's been doing my box in as well. What are you looking at the Peterhead website for? Better not be scouting Mcallister!

Virus.

Has this site acted as an intermediary for the distribution of malware?

During the past 90 days, avicennahealth.org appeared to function as intermediaries for distributing malware or viruses to other 77 sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 748 domain.

Blootoon87, on 10 Jul 2014 - 18:49, said:

Nah it's been doing my box in as well. What are you looking at the Peterhead website for? Better not be scouting Mcallister!

Nah, purely because we have drawn each other in the cup and wanted to see who was in your squad. How's Calum MacDonald doing these days? Rated him when he was a youngster at Dens, surprised it never worked out for him. Paul Jarvie though *snigger*.

Zen Archer, on 10 Jul 2014 - 20:48, said:

I am getting the same shite trying to get on the Forfar site.

Aye, I noticed that as well which made me think it could be on my end.

blueone, on 10 Jul 2014 - 21:56, said:

Virus.

Has this site acted as an intermediary for the distribution of malware

During the past 90 days, avicennahealth.org appeared to function as intermediaries for distributing malware or viruses to other 77 sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 748 domain.

So it's a virus on the behalf of Peterhead's website? As I left my computer running checks and produced nothing.

Archived