P&B World Cup Sweeper

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great cheers, yeah tenner in transit for me and EGB.

Will resend on Monday if its not with you by then.

Hasn't come through in afraid, you able to send again.

That'll be us at 23, so still another 9 places to fill. I've posted on the general nonsense forum but don't really want to go round spamming the board.

Any way of sending money rather than paypal? My PayPal doesn't work! :( I've got a debit card if that's any help, if not then no worries!

I'm not too sure to he honest, short of me handing over my bank details for an online transfer.

I'm not too sure to he honest, short of me handing over my bank details for an online transfer.

My Paypal details are long since gone, so if there is a way where I can do this via bank transfer, then I'd appreciate it!

Not got anything through mate, can you check again?

ID: 6AS49133M5231714X

Dear Kevin Thacker,

You sent a payment for £5.00 GBP to suscribe@theawayend.net.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Nae sign?

ID: 6AS49133M5231714X

Dear Kevin Thacker,

You sent a payment for £5.00 GBP to suscribe@theawayend.net.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Nae sign?

Maybe the problem is that you've spelt 'subscribe' incorrectly.. ;)

How many we got then? :) Me and my pal filmed a draw at the weekend that was incredibly high budget, shirt and ties, kinder eggs to put the names in and £1.50 perry (champagne) from Asda to toast the draw with. You have a lot to compete with.

4, potentially 6, places left.

I filmed the draw I did with my mates last week, where another fella from this forum did his best to hide from the camera while doing the draw, with just his hand creeping into view now and again.

Dunno how I'll do this one yet. Might be an idea to get Div to do it so it's completely neutral.

That's my fiver sent too.

Hopefully, I can go one or two places better than the last P&B WC Sweep where Uruguay netted me third place and £25.

Okay we have four places left, but I've reserved two of them for Sodje and EGB, will wait and give them another chance to send their dosh.

The two above who were asking about paying through a bank transfer. I wouldn't be too comfortable about handing out my bank details online. That's nothing against you two though.

However, if you can get someone else to pay through paypal for you then can enter you no problem.

All confirmed entries are on the OP, so if someone thinks they've sent money but aren't on the list let me know.

Archived