Neil Lennon gone / Next Celtic manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we can forget Paul Lambert as a potential manager - he's on record saying that while he'd love to come back, he has no time at all for the goldfish-bowl treatment Celtic managers get or the Old Firm nonsense.

Mind you, that was back when he was at Norwich, so maybe he'd put up with it now for a wage.

Or the fact that he said he doesnt like to stay more than four years at a club, hes even been back as manager for testimonials. He resigned and didnt have a bad word to say about us.

But we wont facts get in the way of a good tale. Carry on.

http://www.ntvcelticfanzine.com/reviews/review%20135%20strachan%20book.htm

Not at all.

I know him from his St.Mirren days.

Now run along.

So much so you had to find out what school he went to?

Very creepy still.

:lol: I still enjoy how you're pretending you support St.Mirren more than you hate Celtic or Rangers.

Henrik has been spotted in Glasgow ....

According to the geezer that runs his club in Sweden, he's said that he'll stay where he is for the forseeable future.

Which means that, if Henrik takes the Celtic job, it'll be the first time that I've heard of him saying one thing and then doing another.

So much so you had to find out what school he went to?

Very creepy still.

:lol: I still enjoy how you're pretending you support St.Mirren more than you hate Celtic or Rangers.

And I still enjoy how much of a c**t you make of yourself every time you trot out your tired old line and the fact that my user name bothers you so much.

Still, it wouldn't be the same without my online stalker.

P.S. Stevie is far too nice a guy to manage the green bigots.He certainly didn't like them very much when he played against them.

And I still enjoy how much of a c**t you make of yourself every time you trot out your tired old line and the fact that my user name bothers you so much.

Still, it wouldn't be the same without my online stalker.

P.S. Stevie is far too nice a guy to manage the green bigots.He certainly didn't like them very much when he played against them.

You're on a Celtic thread, telling us what school Steve Clarke went too, and you're calling me an online stalker.

Good one.

You also believe it makes me look like a c**t for pointing out how rather pathetic it was of you when choosing a username, instead of something related to the football club you claim to support, you decided instead instead to have "FTOF" suggesting you have more hate towards another football club than you take pleasure from supporting St.Mirren

Aye, ok then.

:lol:

Lennon has shown himself to be a shitebag IF the reason he left was because he wasn't getting enough money for signings and was always losing players.

That's Scottish football. Every manager in Scotland loses players over the summer and has a strict budget to adhere to. It's the nature of Scottish football and has been for years. He doesn't realise how priveledged his dickhead club is by being able to make loads of signings every summer and spend loads of money on them. It seems he just needs to accept the reality of it and stop being a bitch.

Of course if he's left for personal reasons then surely everyone can understand and sympsthise.

If Henrik does take on the job it will be a piece of pish for him. He can play any tactics he wants and get away wi murder cause no Celtic fan would go on record and criticise their King of Kings - can you imagine being a Celtic fan on a football phone in telling the host Henrik is shite and needs to go ??? Easy money Henrik sign the contract and laugh all the way to the bank

Archived