Neil Lennon gone / Next Celtic manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical neutral scottish football fan ................ code................................. a fucking ***********.

Listen up c**t................. we are not going away

So stick that right up yer orange hole

Your a bit upset, aren't you. Neil's gone, get over it.

Neil Lennon shows his true colours when his team fucks up. He shifts the blame on to referees, which shifts the attention away from his own inadequacies. The semi-final against Hearts is a prime example of that when he confronted the referee in such a manner I was fully expecting Neil to end up lamping the poor guy.

That man doesn't know the meaning of dignity. He's an incredibly bad loser.

I think the striking thing was what a terrible winner he was as well. It's one thing being all pissed-off and bitchy when you get stuffed, but he would have a go at the match officials after Celtic had been given a last minute penalty and the other side had been down to 10 men for half the game.

It's a depressing thing when sportsmen can't win with pleasure. What's the point then?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/witnesses-tell-court-of-moment-celtic-1005398

But another witness said he saw Lennon start the trouble by pushing one of the men accused of attacking him as they confronted each other outside a bar in the west end of Glasgow.

Top, top guy. Never lied to get a man jailed as well eh? What a gent.

That's my mate who ran the bar. He didn't see the start of the altercation but could only go on what he saw, the only witness to take that line. I think the court got that particular result right though. He's a bluenose but now works in a Celtic minded pub near Glasgow.

#Kharma :whistle

I knew he wasn't here for the long run, but I am surprised he has left as soon. Always thought he would be here for another two season at least. All the best in whatever he decides to do.

Couldn't be arsed reading the fourteen pages before this, but yea, bottles being kicked over, argued with refs, brought it on himself etc etc.

Some random Celtic names intended to make people seethe. Van Hooijdonk, Jorge Cadete, Andreas Thom, Lubomir Moravcik, Peter Grant, Duncan Ferguson, John Collins, John Robertson, John Colqhoun, John Smeaton, the ghost of Tommy Burns.

Some random Celtic names intended to make people seethe. Van Hooijdonk, Jorge Cadete, Andreas Thom, Lubomir Moravcik, Peter Grant, Duncan Ferguson, John Collins, John Robertson, John Colqhoun, John Smeaton, the ghost of Tommy Burns.

kidd.jpg

Just one name to make the Damned Farts greet.............it's fun to points score eh pal?

Did Rico really suggest that the Gordon Strachan who had Celtic at the top of a competitive league (and reaching the CL group stages twice, including winning at Parkhead against the incumbent champs) after overhauling the mess of forty-year-old hoofball billionaires that the previous Irishman had left for him... left the club in a worse position than Neil Lennon, whose last season included getting knocked out of the League Cup at home by the worst Greenock Morton side in the history of the universe?

Did Rico really suggest that the Gordon Strachan who had Celtic at the top of a competitive league (and reaching the CL group stages twice, including winning at Parkhead against the incumbent champs) after overhauling the mess of forty-year-old hoofball billionaires that the previous Irishman had left for him... left the club in a worse position than Neil Lennon, whose last season included getting knocked out of the League Cup at home by the worst Greenock Morton side in the history of the universe?

Eh?

It actually makes that word salad even worse for the fact you edited it.

Typical neutral scottish football fan ................ code................................. a fucking ***********.

What. The. F uck?

Really?

Hope you were pished when posting big yin.

Even then. Really?

What. The. F uck?

Really?

Hope you were pished when posting big yin.

Even then. Really?

Graham Speirs was interviewed on Radio Ulster's Talkback yesterday - (Neil Lennon leaving Celtic was the second story of the day, the news being announced just as Talkback took to air).

He managed to come out with "Rangers relegated to Division Three", "only thing worse than a two horse race is a one horse race" and "Scottish football has suffered without Rangers in the top flight".

I might have paraphrased slightly but that was the gist of it. I suppose he must have touched on Neil Lennon and his career at Parkhead both as a player and a manager, but I can't really remember as I was spluttering so much over his Rangers' comments.

Archived