Neil Lennon gone / Next Celtic manager

Typical neutral scottish football fan ................ code................................. a fucking ***********.

Listen up c**t................. we are not going away

So stick that right up yer orange hole

post-45593-14007939200533_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His use of the youth has been laughable when you consider how much they spend on that part of the club.

His transfer business is also amateur. Sign 5 and hope 1 of them comes good. Might get away with that up here, but you can't chuck loads of diddy's into a team and hope one sticks in a proper league.

A fucking horrible manager.

Typical neutral scottish football fan ................ code................................. a fucking ***********.

Listen up c**t................. we are not going away

So stick that right up yer orange hole

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

Being a MorTEN fan is, unquestionably, a failure.

Care to remind me how many goals Celtic scored against us?

Failure x 27 corners.

Although I would love to see Roy Keane getting the job,

I think the one Celtic fans should be praying for is Larsson as coach, O'Neill as D.O.F.

Please go for Keane or Mjallby or Yogi Hughes instead, eh? :o

Although I would love to see Roy Keane getting the job,

I think the one Celtic fans should be praying for is Larsson as coach, O'Neill as D.O.F.

Please go for Keane or Mjallby or Yogi Hughes instead, eh? :o

Absolutely not, Wouldn't want Larsson near the Celtic job.

I'd take Mjallby, but ideally i'd rather have a non former player. preferably someone with european experience who wouldn't be afraid to use the youths

He didn't take over from Strachan, or should we sit and compare with ever other Celtic manager within the last 125 years?

Personally I think Strachan left us poorer shape compared to Wim Jansen.

Gordon Strachan, Neil Lennon and Tony Mowbray have been the three Celtic managers in charge since the financial pendulum swung decisively towards Parkhead from Ibrox. You focus on the glorified pub team manager who was sacked, yet fail to admit that Strachan did a far better job, fighting on two fronts, than Neil Lennon has ever achieved at Celtic, with no domestic opposition to speak of.

Anyone who thinks Wim Jansen enters the equation is a bit of an idiot, really, but it's hardly surprising to see Celtic fans rummaging behind the bins for anyone to challenge their most successful manager in the modern period. Because he wasn't Celtic-minded, and since the fans drove him out of the club they have been saddled with losers and failures in the role.

Larsson wis class but a dont want him near the dugout big mistake it no brainer big malky lambert or jackie mc thats it maybe just maybe moyes but knowin us it b larsson to sell season books a would bin mine if henke got it luv him but not a celtic managet lmo

Gordon Strachan, Neil Lennon and Tony Mowbray have been the three Celtic managers in charge since the financial pendulum swung decisively towards Parkhead from Ibrox. You focus on the glorified pub team manager who was sacked, yet fail to admit that Strachan did a far better job, fighting on two fronts, than Neil Lennon has ever achieved at Celtic, with no domestic opposition to speak of.

Anyone who thinks Wim Jansen enters the equation is a bit of an idiot, really, but it's hardly surprising to see Celtic fans rummaging behind the bins for anyone to challenge their most successful manager in the modern period. Because he wasn't Celtic-minded, and since the fans drove him out of the club they have been saddled with losers and failures in the role.

:lol: wut

Why would I even bother to mention Strachan. If you've bothered to read my posts in the past regarding Strachan you'll know I rate him very highly and I liked him when he was in charge, I was disappointed when he left. You can't deny he failed in his final season. we should have won the league that season

Keep clutching straws though. it's amusing

Gary Hooper

Fraser Forster

Victor Wanyama

Emilio Izaguirre

Kris Commons

Charlie Mulgrew

Joe Ledley

Mikael Lustig

Virgil van Dijk

To name a few. He's brought in some good talent and sellable assets to the club without spending much in his time at Celtic.

Wish the guy all the best for the future. Has really had a turbulent time and some awkward situations that nobody in football should have to contend with.

I wouldn't underestimate Larsson. He was easily the most tactically astute player I've seen play in Scotland - world class.

Doesn't necessarily mean he'd be a great coach - maybe too nice a guy? - but it can't hurt. Larsson and Mjallby might work come to think of it.

Heres what Fergie says about him in his autobiography:

“On arrival at United, he seemed a bit of a cult figure with our players. They would say his name in awed tones. For a man of 35, his receptiveness to information on the coaching side was amazing. At every session he was rapt. He wanted to listen to Carlos, the tactics lectures; he was into every nuance of what we did. In training he was superb: his movement, his positional play. His three goals for us were no measure of his contribution.

“In his last game in our colours at Middlesbrough, we were winning 2-1 and Henrik went back to play in midfield and ran his balls off. On his return to the dressing-room, all the players stood up and applauded him, and the staff joined in. It takes some player to make that kind of impact in two months..”

A player who gets to that level and doesn't think he knows it all is a pretty rare beast I'd say. I wouldn't put him in the usual 'ex-player' bracket.

Editor of 'Alternative View' - bigoted, lying, paranoid scumbag Matt McGlone given a free reign on STV there to slander the fans of Dundee and play the victim card at every opportunity without being challenged. Dundee fans booed Neil Lennon onto the pitch on his first game purely because he was a Northern Irish catholic according to this foaming at the mouth simpleton.

Frank MacAvennie was also wheeled out of the pub to offer his insight. "he wiz pyoor abused fur beein an Irishman 'n that know?".

Always the victims, it's never their fault.

From getting pumped off St.Mirren to League champions and qualifying for CL.

From getting pumped by St Mirren to strolling to league titles on the back of resources which outstrip the combined resources of your league competitors then, while getting pumped by St Mirren, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Hearts and Morton in the handful of individual games he couldn't afford to lose.

CL, I'll give you - once.

This season they struggled to overcome much smaller sides in qualifying, before wilting in the group.

Archived