Neil Lennon gone / Next Celtic manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McNamara- rat faced little whinger that might want to bring some of the hapless over rated mince that he now manages.

:lol:

Beautiful words.

I really hope Celtic do a MorTen and St Mirren with an appointment that gets the fans going 'WTF??'

If Celtic are cutting budgets I don't see them bringing in a big name.

Lennon won't be missed, except that Celtic might get better with a competent manager and the current trend for 'wee' teams winning cups might become a thing of the past.

I'd like to see Paul Ince given a shot.

in the foot?

Let's be honest here. Is there anyone they could appoint that would do anything other than stroll to the league title?

It's not just about the league though.

Excellent, I hope that horrible bigoted man never graces Scottish football again.

Let him go and infect some shit club down south, lets see how far his paranoia gets him then. He'll be a complete failure of course, which will be relatively PLEASING but only if he disappears into obscurity and never returns.

As for Celitcs next manager? Who cares? They must be the most irrelevant club in European football. Must be dreadful being fans of such a non entity.

The only good thing about Lennon was his unbelievable seethe, although even that doesn't make up for his pathetic bullying tactics.

Lennon won't be missed, except that Celtic might get better with a competent manager and the current trend for 'wee' teams winning cups might become a thing of the past.

Unfortunately, I agree. :(

Neil Lennon was the only man in Scotland who could've confirmed that John Wilson called him 'a ****** b*****d' during his attack at Tynie.

Neil Lennon knew if he'd said that Wilson HAD called him a ******, then Wilson would've gone down.

Despite the above, and despite the fact there's no love lost between Neil Lennon and the Heart of Midlothian support, Lennon chose to tell the truth.

My opinion of him changed for the better that day.

Between that, and givin the wee laddie with Down Syndrome his League winners medal, I'd suggest that Neil Lennon is a decent guy.

There's a difference between being a fanny and acting like a fanny. Lennon epitomises that.

Totally agree with this. Like everyone I couldn't stand the wee arrogant twat but I have to admit to warming to him as he settled down and grew into the job.

His comment regarding Scotland players " leaving their ego's at the door " was spot on and struck a chord with me. Fair play to the fella for putting up with constant criticism and hatred that came his way. I maybe in the minority but I think he has shown dignity in the last year or so.

Archived