• Last Reply

I make it

Blackburn v Rosyth

Dunbar v Blackburn

Dunbar v Falkirk

Dunbar v Whitburn

Rosyth v Dunbar

Whitburn v Falkirk

Thanks for that, still plenty of big games left!, all to play for, from a Dunbar perspective after scraping the win today hopefully they can push on and finish the season the way they started.

Thanks for that, still plenty of big games left!, all to play for, from a Dunbar perspective after scraping the win today hopefully they can push on and finish the season the way they started.

Pistol are u a Dunbar fan, because even when Dunbar win you are negative. I was at the game today and Dunbar were the better team by a mile. Granted they made hard work but they won the game. what's guaranteed is that Dunbar have a big say in who goes up with Haddington.

Pistol are u a Dunbar fan, because even when Dunbar win you are negative. I was at the game today and Dunbar were the better team by a mile. Granted they made hard work but they won the game. what's guaranteed is that Dunbar have a big say in who goes up with Haddington.

And where's the negativity in my post that you've quoted??? If anything it's positive!!! (talking of pushing on for promotion), making hard work of it aka scraping the win, both teams missed chances, Livingston created/missed more half chances after they had scored than before they did.

Was down watching haddington v Tranent today as a neutral.. 1st of all much improvement from Tranent as they are trying to play football instead of long ball tactics.. Up untill a VERY harsh sending off for the Tranent goalie I think they were well in the game, haddington having most of the possession but not penetrating. Once Tranent went down to 9 it was always gonna be a matter of how many, think the ref spoiled what was gonna be a tight affair going by first 15-20 minutes, well done haddington on pretty much sealing promotion after falkirk beat rosyth.

Was down watching haddington v Tranent today as a neutral.. 1st of all much improvement from Tranent as they are trying to play football instead of long ball tactics.. Up untill a VERY harsh sending off for the Tranent goalie I think they were well in the game, haddington having most of the possession but not penetrating. Once Tranent went down to 9 it was always gonna be a matter of how many, think the ref spoiled what was gonna be a tight affair going by first 15-20 minutes, well done haddington on pretty much sealing promotion after falkirk beat rosyth.

harsh? Disagree with that, def sending of for me!

And where's the negativity in my post that you've quoted??? If anything it's positive!!! (talking of pushing on for promotion), making hard work of it aka scraping the win, both teams missed chances, Livingston created/missed more half chances after they had scored than before they did.

If we judge the game on half chances, Dunbar win 12-11.

Dunbar deserved the win. I enjoyed the game in quite horrendous conditions.

Dunbar did deserve to win due to them being the better team on the day, I would like to see alot less panic from Dunbar when they are unfortunate to concede a goal whilst looking relatively comfortable, they automatically sit far too deep revert to toe bashing it anywhere and invite pressure. They really should have killed the game long beforehand. I see the Livi keeper hasn't grown up any, he seems to have some issues, all in all they are very much improved since visiting New Countess Park earlier in the season.

Dunbar did deserve to win due to them being the better team on the day, I would like to see alot less panic from Dunbar when they are unfortunate to concede a goal whilst looking relatively comfortable, they automatically sit far too deep revert to toe bashing it anywhere and invite pressure. They really should have killed the game long beforehand. I see the Livi keeper hasn't grown up any, he seems to have some issues, all in all they are very much improved since visiting New Countess Park earlier in the season.

That is a fair assessment.

If we judge the game on half chances, Dunbar win 12-11.

Dunbar deserved the win. I enjoyed the game in quite horrendous conditions.

Which again suggests a close game in the grand scheme of things which in the end could of gone either way especially as said above when Dunbar start panicking and get sloppy at the back.

Not being negative at all, but there is clearly room for improvement, which a lot of could be made quite easily by just concentrating on their own game and their own roles rather than getting on

Team mates backs too much (which I've noticed creeping in recently)

But at the end of the day as I said earlier (before your "negative" accusation) ts a win and hopefully they can push on now.

Despite all the arguments with decisions Etc today, falkirks win over Rosyth is truly a great achievement and the players and management should be proud of themselves. After a massive 6-0 victory last weekend Rosyth did play well today but I'm sure any one would agree Falkirk were fantastic

Despite all the arguments with decisions Etc today, falkirks win over Rosyth is truly a great achievement and the players and management should be proud of themselves. After a massive 6-0 victory last weekend Rosyth did play well today but I'm sure any one would agree Falkirk were fantastic

falkirk were the better team today but we didn't play well,trust me i watch them every week. the run they have went on has been brilliant.good luck to them.

What's all you fannies saying now. Normal service resumed, we probably only need 7 points from last 5 games to win the league, easy street.

Ps Tranent are minging, better hope their money man has deep pockets ????

What's all you fannies saying now. Normal service resumed, we probably only need 7 points from last 5 games to win the league, easy street.

Ps Tranent are minging, better hope their money man has deep pockets

what a rant .ur posts matches youre username. i think falkirk may have something to say about you thinking you only need 7points to win league. I agree with you on one thing though, We are very poor, watched the game on saturday and it was a sending off for the goalkeeper. As for the boy Anton, i think hes been sent off more times than hes scored goals for us. The discipline is terrible, i hope Gary brings in a whole new team because there are very few if any good enough just now. Another thing i was very surprised about was not having a sub goalkeeper, twice it has caught us out this season against haddington. At junior level its a bit embarrassing.

Another thing i was very surprised about was not having a sub goalkeeper, twice it has caught us out this season against haddington. At junior level its a bit embarrassing.

I'd be surprised if that many lower tier Junior clubs regularly have a backup keeper on the bench

Ps Tranent are minging, better hope their money man has deep pockets ????

Take your nose out Big Time Harvey's A hole, this game was always going to come to soon for us and smally, who was gutted he couldn't be at the game but had a prior arranged family commitment. Can't wait till all your players want to move to the big T, already hearing a number of them have been touting themselves to smally. Watch this space.

Archived