East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Does that mean peebles are better than musselburgh? ormiston are better than edinburgh? IMO no, these are friendly games for a reason giving players that aren't playing regulary game time etc, although you are right in the sense there are some better players playing in EOS but thats personal preference in which league they want to play in i suppose.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people fae dunbar get a bit touchy when sumone that supports fauldhouse cums oan here oops er did the hoose no play in the south league like tbh cammy a could blaw u away big time wae the number o games and junior teems av watched over awe the yeers where wid u like me tae start lol

Brycey,

If you say you stay in East Lothian and watch Haddington, then please accept my apologies, but what a statement to make, how do you know what I know about junior football. I'll tell you what, the first junior team I watched was Preston Athletic about 1961, they were playing Hibs in a friendly, my brother was playing, I then watched junior games whilst growing up as my Dad was involved, but my first junior club was Arniston Rangers 1971, they were a good team, and then I moved to , ? so you start wherever you want, to blaw me away. Of course I could be making this up, but am I.????

Exciting lead up to the end of the season. If Haddington drop points to Tranent, and Falkirk beat Rosyth then it'll be even more so! That would leave maximum points at Haddington 62, Falkirk 61, Rosyth 60.

Looking forward to see how it pans out.

Having played in both Jerry what do u think it absolute baffles me how many people potray the eos as poorer than the south. Do Lothian thistle no beat haddington and ormiston push Dunbar in their friendlies

no much difference between the two leagues for me lad, top teams in eos as good as top teams on south. What I will say tho is better football gets played in eos than south, well so i thought!

Exciting lead up to the end of the season. If Haddington drop points to Tranent, and Falkirk beat Rosyth then it'll be even more so! That would leave maximum points at Haddington 62, Falkirk 61, Rosyth 60.

Looking forward to see how it pans out.

I assume Tranent gave a good account of themselves last week and I would love to see Harvey's face if they did lose to them. Yes all boiling up to a good finish for the teams mentioned, but if Rosyth win, then it kind of puts a different slant on it. Still , both Rosyth and Falkirk deserve praise in how they have performed of late.

I assume Tranent gave a good account of themselves last week and I would love to see Harvey's face if they did lose to them. Yes all boiling up to a good finish for the teams mentioned, but if Rosyth win, then it kind of puts a different slant on it. Still , both Rosyth and Falkirk deserve praise in how they have performed of late.

Yeah, Tranent played well last week and Livingston are also a side that looked to be of good quality. I'd say any team playing them in their remaining games will have a tough game against them both.

Yeah, Tranent played well last week and Livingston are also a side that looked to be of good quality. I'd say any team playing them in their remaining games will have a tough game against them both.

I hope Gary has them fired up on Saturday because after a poor season there's nothing i would like more than stopping our rivals winning the league. Ps. It will take more than a few pints to get they players to like Harvey.

I hope Gary has them fired up on Saturday because after a poor season there's nothing i would like more than stopping our rivals winning the league. Ps. It will take more than a few pints to get they players to like Harvey.

mourinho couldn't mastermind a win for Tranent on sat!

mourinho couldn't mastermind a win for Tranent on sat!

you may be right pal but even a draw would give them a kick in the balls. Any sort of performance will be an improvement on last few games(bar falkirk I hear)although we played pretty well against them at foresters.

Jambo 1978 said Tranent did okay on Saturday, so maybe never a better time to take something from Haddy. But what do I know, eh Brycey.???

i cant c past the hi hi's in this one tbh am sure after the freak result at rosyth they will b weel up for this yin n bounce back n tak the points n of course march on 2 the south league title efter taking easy wins off dunbar oan the way lol

i cant c past the hi hi's in this one tbh am sure after the freak result at rosyth they will b weel up for this yin n bounce back n tak the points n of course march on 2 the south league title efter taking easy wins off dunbar oan the way lol

They did beat us twice , I wouldn't say 2-1 and 4-2 were easy wins, but they are a better side than us and I really am delighted for them, I have a lot of friends associated with them , but why do you always have to bring Dunbar up ,we're talking about Tranent and Haddington here ,but okay, so you told the forum you were going to blaw me away with aw the games and teams you have seen and I stupidly replied, but you asked where to start. let's hear it then, . I really don't know what you tried to imply, that you have maybe seen a lot of junior games over the years, there are many people on here with a vast amount of games under their belt, especially people from Haddington and Dunbar and Tranent, but they wouldn't come out with the tosh you have, so lets here what you have to say .

Could I ask as a neutral what other teams thoughts are on Rosyth Fc as a friend of mine is the manager and I know from last season that they were about mid table and now they are up pushing for a promotion place and I was very happy for Lee when I saw there result against the league leaders last weekend....does fans of other teams think Rosyth could keep up the good work in the run in

Could I ask as a neutral what other teams thoughts are on Rosyth Fc as a friend of mine is the manager and I know from last season that they were about mid table and now they are up pushing for a promotion place and I was very happy for Lee when I saw there result against the league leaders last weekend....does fans of other teams think Rosyth could keep up the good work in the run in

It's in their own hands to gain promotion - and that says all you need to say. The same can be said about Falkirk of course, so Saturday's game, while not quite the be-all and end-all, is fairly crucial

I thought they were the best team we had played earlier in the season and they have come on great and any body that can give Haddington a hiding, has to be worth a bet for promotion. Obviously a big game this weekend, bit it's in their own hands as TON says.

Archived