East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

must be next week then lol whos scott mcrindle playing with now? cracking player

think he is playing sunday league, disillusioned with junior football after what happened at ballingry, but no doubt someone will talk him into playing junior again in the future, too good to be playing sunday

Rosyth 6 - 0 Haddington

Ouch! Couldn't get a look-in today at all. Rosyth didn't stop from start to finish - we conceded 2 early goals and were down to 10 men after the 3rd went in. All credit to the Fifers - a thorough performance from a well-organised team

McBookie.Com South Division

Falkirk 3 Tranent Juniors 2

Harthill Royal 3 Crossgates Primrose 0

Lochgelly Albert 3 Blackburn United 3

Pumpherston Juniors 0 Whitburn Juniors 2

Rosyth 6 Haddington Athletic 0

West Calder United 0 Livingston United 1

lg_zps843768c1.jpg

Lochore welfare 4-3 Dunbar United

Keith Tait, Steven Tait, Sam Young

Dunbar's defence lets them down again, Dunbar finish with 9 players. Ross Cowan being being red carded for a last man handball and Danny Taylor getting his 2nd booking for back chatting the Ref.

Lochore welfare 4-3 Dunbar United

Keith Tait, Steven Tait, Sam Young

Dunbar's defence lets them down again, Dunbar finish with 9 players. Ross Cowan being being red carded for a last man handball and Danny Taylor getting his 2nd booking for back chatting the Ref.

Like av said before....the jury is well and truly out.

Does this mean hes allowed back on p n b to post on threads now lol

Yeah, come on smally, we miss you. Big Time Harvey can't stop you posting now, you're Big Time Smally now haha. Big Time Harvey might be realising tonight, what a quality assistant he had.

Iv been going to a lot of games in the east south division this season and looking at goalkeeper midfielder and a striker. We r at the tail end of the season and still all to play for but there has been three players for me that have stood out. Murray striker for Haddington, fairnie midfield for Haddington and Polowyj goalkeeper for Haddington I have watched haddington four times this season and four times these players have stood out in every game and are by far the best players in there retrospective positions in this league. There are a lot of very good players in this league and no disrespect to the other teams I have watched each team at least four times and these are the players that have stood out for myself. But know doubt people will disagree with me but this us my opinion.

You have clearly just watched Haddington then!! Or have been watching all other teams with a fancy for the league leaders, as a team they have obviously stood out, there league position is proof of that, but to say they are the best in those positions is a bit far fetched imo. I sense Little Falker with a new account.

Iv been going to a lot of games in the east south division this season and looking at goalkeeper midfielder and a striker. We r at the tail end of the season and still all to play for but there has been three players for me that have stood out. Murray striker for Haddington, fairnie midfield for Haddington and Polowyj goalkeeper for Haddington I have watched haddington four times this season and four times these players have stood out in every game and are by far the best players in there retrospective positions in this league. There are a lot of very good players in this league and no disrespect to the other teams I have watched each team at least four times and these are the players that have stood out for myself. But know doubt people will disagree with me but this us my opinion.

Must have stood out big time today ????

Archived