East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what makes you think that?bad choice of manager for me,struggle on his own without big harvy.

Bad?? I would imagine he would have been the best choice of applicants available. Hes young,enthusiastic and will definatly have plenty contacts for players which is what we need. Yes i think an older head giving him a hand and to kerb his enthusiasm maybe a good idea but how can you say its a bad choice before hes even taken a game. All the best to Gary.

what makes you think that?bad choice of manager for me,struggle on his own without big harvy.

Craig Ness is not struggling on his own at Lochgelly but we all know what happened to Glenrothes after he left....................not saying Harvey will struggle like bawbag did without him but you never know.

Does anybody know the top goalscorers in the South Division so far this season?

Sam Young at Dunbar on 22 league goals in 14 league appearances,don't know any numbers for any others but as posted above Joe Murray has to be near the top also??

Bad?? I would imagine he would have been the best choice of applicants available. Hes young,enthusiastic and will definatly have plenty contacts for players which is what we need. Yes i think an older head giving him a hand and to kerb his enthusiasm maybe a good idea but how can you say its a bad choice before hes even taken a game. All the best to Gary.

bad player and i predict he won't be much better as a manager............i will watch with interest.

Archived