East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iv been going to a lot of games in the east south division this season and looking at goalkeeper midfielder and a striker. We r at the tail end of the season and still all to play for but there has been three players for me that have stood out. Murray striker for Haddington, fairnie midfield for Haddington and Polowyj goalkeeper for Haddington I have watched haddington four times this season and four times these players have stood out in every game and are by far the best players in there retrospective positions in this league. There are a lot of very good players in this league and no disrespect to the other teams I have watched each team at least four times and these are the players that have stood out for myself. But know doubt people will disagree with me but this us my .opinion.

what aboot defenders? You no watch that part of the game?

Iv been going to a lot of games in the east south division this season and looking at goalkeeper midfielder and a striker. We r at the tail end of the season and still all to play for but there has been three players for me that have stood out. Murray striker for Haddington, fairnie midfield for Haddington and Polowyj goalkeeper for Haddington I have watched haddington four times this season and four times these players have stood out in every game and are by far the best players in there retrospective positions in this league. There are a lot of very good players in this league and no disrespect to the other teams I have watched each team at least four times and these are the players that have stood out for myself. But know doubt people will disagree with me but this us my opinion.

Amazing that ur first post on this forum is the very same day the Haddington are pumped. Johnny.....?

Iv been going to a lot of games in the east south division this season and looking at goalkeeper midfielder and a striker. We r at the tail end of the season and still all to play for but there has been three players for me that have stood out. Murray striker for Haddington, fairnie midfield for Haddington and Polowyj goalkeeper for Haddington I have watched haddington four times this season and four times these players have stood out in every game and are by far the best players in there retrospective positions in this league. There are a lot of very good players in this league and no disrespect to the other teams I have watched each team at least four times and these are the players that have stood out for myself. But know doubt people will disagree with me but this us my opinion.

You in the sauce last night, haddington get bumped and you're on raving about their players haha. Mcqueen was a better goalie than polowyj and Big Time Harvey tried to shaft him until Tom Johnston stepped in and sorted Big Time out.

You in the sauce last night, haddington get bumped and you're on raving about their players haha. Mcqueen was a better goalie than polowyj and Big Time Harvey tried to shaft him until Tom Johnston stepped in and sorted Big Time out.

Big time Harvey has also spent the whole season unsettling players (strikers) from half the east region teams. He's desperate to make a name for himself and he's certainly doing that imo. Keep up the good work Johnny, soon ul not have an allie left In junior football.

Big time Harvey has also spent the whole season unsettling players (strikers) from half the east region teams. He's desperate to make a name for himself and he's certainly doing that imo. Keep up the good work Johnny, soon ul not have an allie left In junior football.

What you on about, he's so Big Time, rules don't apply to him, law unto himself!

Like av said before....the jury is well and truly out.

Were you at the game yesterday?... I've not said anything on here before as I'm not a fan of slating players publicly but I'm absolutely baffled how the VICE captain (not naming names) gets a game, gives the ball away left right and centre, not strong enough, was put back to CB late in the game yesterday and also on Tuesday night, dives in and gives away a stupid penalty (Tuesday) as for his free kick taking ability... Unbelievably bad.

Were you at the game yesterday?... I've not said anything on here before as I'm not a fan of slating players publicly but I'm absolutely baffled how the VICE captain (not naming names) gets a game, gives the ball away left right and centre, not strong enough, was put back to CB late in the game yesterday and also on Tuesday night, dives in and gives away a stupid penalty (Tuesday) as for his free kick taking ability... Unbelievably bad.

Not at the game Pistol. Result speaks for itself I think. My jury out comment was not aimed at players.....Everyone has opinions, but Dunbar are not a bad side. However they are having a bad run. Why that is I don't know.

Last league game I was at the vice captain was the best player in a Dunbar jersey by a country mile (falkirk) but I assume he wasn't so good yesterday lol.

Not at the game Pistol. Result speaks for itself I think. My jury out comment was not aimed at players.....Everyone has opinions, but Dunbar are not a bad side. However they are having a bad run. Why that is I don't know.

Maybe u shud apply for the manager's job if it comes available.....

Fair enough, i never said Dunbar were a bad side. But I don't see the problem with a fan who pays his £4 every week (which a % of which will no doubt go towards the players pay) having his say on things and sharing his opinions on players good or bad.

Big time Harvey seems to be upsetting a few folk, can nobody see somebody doing well and congratulate them instead of being jealous Halfwits and trying to slate them aww the time! Don't think Johnny will lose any sleep over what you mongs think anyways!

Thought Dunbar's no6, 8 and 9 were your best players yesterday. Sam (9) up top looks a good player, good movement, strong, good in the air and can obviously score goals. Felt overall the better team won yesterday though. Has Dunbar had problems with discipline this season by anychance?, seemed to lose it abit yesterday after going behind.

Saturday 28 February 2015

Blackburn United v Crossgates Primrose

Falkirk JFC v Rosyth

Haddington Athletic v Tranent Juniors

Livingston United v Dunbar United

Lochgelly Albert v Harthill Royal

Stoneyburn Juniors v West Calder United

I could have guessed our fixture! Game of the week at the Grangemouth Stadium though

Lochgelly Albert 3 Blackburn United 3

Blackburn completely dominated the first half and were 2-0 up through two Gary Smith close range strikes before Lochgelly got one back right on half time with an unmarked header, probably their first effort on target. Second half Lochgelly came into it a bit more and were handed two further headed goals through some very generous defending at set pieces before Gary Smith completed his hattrick.

Blackburn should have taken all three points but credit to Lochgelly for sticking to their game plan of back to front football and getting the big men up for corners and free kicks. They were otherwise played off the park, and indulged in some fairly hefty challenges, two of which finally saw Darren McIntosh limp off. The ref was absolutely woeful and should have had his card out a few more times than he did.

Thought Dunbar's no6, 8 and 9 were your best players yesterday. Sam (9) up top looks a good player, good movement, strong, good in the air and can obviously score goals. Felt overall the better team won yesterday though. Has Dunbar had problems with discipline this season by anychance?, seemed to lose it abit yesterday after going behind.

In general the discipline has been ok when I have watched. Can't comment on yesterday.

Av heard that the referee was on first name terms with Lochore team and management yesterday which am sure didn't help Dunbars mindset. However clearly the referee never scored the Lochore goals, so can't be blamed For the result.

Being totally honest the ref had no bearing on the result. If your boys are honest they will agree. He sent off 2 of your boys, 1st last man handled when our striker was clean through, 2nd was due to boy constantly slaughtering the ref at every decision, on a booking already then your asking for trouble.

Being totally honest the ref had no bearing on the result. If your boys are honest they will agree. He sent off 2 of your boys, 1st last man handled when our striker was clean through, 2nd was due to boy constantly slaughtering the ref at every decision, on a booking already then your asking for trouble.

Not disagreeing. My point was that a referee shud not be on first name terms with players or management. If that's true then I can understand players from opposing team being angry or frustrated.

Saturday 28 February 2015
Blackburn United v Crossgates Primrose
Falkirk JFC v Rosyth
Haddington Athletic v Tranent Juniors
Livingston United v Dunbar United
Lochgelly Albert v Harthill Royal
Stoneyburn Juniors v West Calder United
I could have guessed our fixture! Game of the week at the Grangemouth Stadium though

Oh and two F&L games involving South Division teams

Edinburgh United v Whitburn Juniors
Penicuik Athletic v Pumpherston Juniors
All games ko at 2.30

Not disagreeing. My point was that a referee shud not be on first name terms with players or management. If that's true then I can understand players from opposing team being angry or frustrated.

Maybe not, but unfortunately it happens in every region. It didn't affect any of his decisions yesterday I'm sure. Pretty sure it happens in all the top leagues all over the world though!!!

Archived