East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Livingston 1-1 Rosyth A very keenly fought contest at station park. Livi I would say we're probably the stronger team and will feel slightly let down with not taking all 3 points. Livi were on top in the opening stages but it was rosyth who took the lead from a great strike from 16 yards from there centre half. 15 mins later livi were back in it through Jordan Thomson tapping in at the back post from a Jaconelli cross. The half ended 1 apiece. The second half started the same as the 1st with livi having the majority of the play. Rosyth did hit the bar with a cracking strike but never really looked like going on to grab the 3 points. Also the ref was a nightmare giving fouls for nothing and booking people left right and centre

your right we didn't play well today on a heavy pitch but don't think livvy were the better team, our 17 year old keeper didn't have much to do the second half where ross had a few good saves with us hitting the bar twice, your goal looked offside and thought the ref was very lenient all game to both teams, a few off the ball things from your 2 experienced centre halfs which on another day they would have been bookings for and i suppose our cm could have had 2 yellows, livvy much improved team from the last time we played them but think a draw was a fair result.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh your keeper looked young to be fair...I just think with livi being the home side and IMO have slightly more of the ball they would be a bit frustrated at not getting all 3 points. A draw is an extremely good result for livi considering what happened over at rosyth the 1st time. All the best for the rest of the season

Yeh your keeper looked young to be fair...I just think with livi being the home side and IMO have slightly more of the ball they would be a bit frustrated at not getting all 3 points. A draw is an extremely good result for livi considering what happened over at rosyth the 1st time. All the best for the rest of the season

same to you

a bit quiet from fellow dunbar followers I know we haven't had many games but what about Saturday usually somebody has something to say about the game.

It's pretty much been like that since the hi hi destroyed them down the seaside....title dream in tatters so they are back under their rocks....where's my rod lol

It's pretty much been like that since the hi hi destroyed them down the seaside....title dream in tatters so they are back under their rocks....where's my rod lol

You're right again small man, title hopes have gone. Still happy with the progress we've made this year. A bit disappointed we didn't take three points on Saturday

You're right again small man, title hopes have gone. Still happy with the progress we've made this year. A bit disappointed we didn't take three points on Saturday

Haha....Small man? subtle lol.

Agree on Saturday. Threw 2 points away. Dunbar were ring rusty though. Played well in spells but clearly they had not played much in 2 months.

Progress has been made no question, but jury is still out for me. I wonder if the first third if the season was a case of punching above our weight. Bad injuries to key players has taken its toll.

a bit quiet from fellow dunbar followers I know we haven't had many games but what about Saturday usually somebody has something to say about the game.

It was a bit like a pre season friendly, due to the fact we haven't played for so long, We were lucky not to lose it at the end, and it wasn't the worst game i've seen, but we are back to gifting goals again and that has been a problem too often. We can see where the problems are and the manager has tried to bring players in to improve the team, but on Saturday it didn't work.

Firstly I'm not your pal, Secondly it was really nice of the big junior team to let the amateur team win. Its the south league we're talking about, behave yersell mun ???????????? oh you juniors, ya jist auffay

Firstly I'm not your pal, Secondly it was really nice of the big junior team to let the amateur team win. Its the south league we're talking about, behave yersell mun oh you juniors, ya jist auffay

big junior team? Behave son, it was Dunbar u were playing! And i, you are my son before u start yer pish, now away Upto your bed, yer grounded for your cheek!

Taken from the Blackburn United Facebook Page;

With work to include upgrades and improvements to our current website at www.blackburnunited.co.uk taking longer than anticipated and due to an increasing number of requests to do so, the Juniors section of the Community Club website has, for the time being, reverted back to the original host site at www.blackburnunited.homestead.com. Accordingly, there is now a link from the Junior page of the current site directing visitors to www.blackburnunited.homestead.com as well as links from there back to pages within www.blackburnunited.co.uk for all of our youths/ladies/girls football news etc.

Once upgrades to www.blackburnunited.co.uk are implemented the two sites will again be consolidated and www.blackburnunited.homestead.com will be left as a historical record. However, in the meantime for all Junior news and information please go to www.blackburnunited.homestead.com and tell anyone you think might be interested to do so too!

Once upgrades to www.blackburnunited.co.uk are implemented the two sites will again be consolidated and www.blackburnunited.homestead.com will be left as a historical record. However, in the meantime for all Junior news and information please go to www.blackburnunited.homestead.com and tell anyone you think might be interested to do so too!

Great to have this site back. For me, alongside Haddington Athletic's it was amongst the better ones in the Region. Hopefully the flavour and depth of it isn't lost again once it is subsumed back into the main Community Club one.

Archived