East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Being totally honest the ref had no bearing on the result. If your boys are honest they will agree. He sent off 2 of your boys, 1st last man handled when our striker was clean through, 2nd was due to boy constantly slaughtering the ref at every decision, on a booking already then your asking for trouble.

Taylor was the same in the amateurs, discipline was always an issue. I hear his father was the same

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Haddingtons 6-0 there heaviest defeat of the season or maybe a few seasons...it will put Rosyth right back in the mix if they beat Falkirk this week and have 2 games in hand....showing up to be an exciting finish to this league as well...being an neutral I'd love to see fife teams win the super league premier and South as I think downfield will probably win the North.....min the fife teams keep the spirit up at the Rec Lee pal

Was Haddingtons 6-0 there heaviest defeat of the season or maybe a few seasons...it will put Rosyth right back in the mix if they beat Falkirk this week and have 2 games in hand....showing up to be an exciting finish to this league as well...being an neutral I'd love to see fife teams win the super league premier and South as I think downfield will probably win the North.....min the fife teams keep the spirit up at the Rec Lee pal

That's the heaviest this season, just eclipsing a 5-0 defeat in the Scottish 2nd Round against Linlithgow. We've shipped six on a few occasions in the years I've been with the Hi His though rarely without reply. Worst I've seen was a 7-0 humbling at Sauchie back in Feb 2009. That was the biggest defeat since the late '80s

To be honest Jim ,everything just seemed to click with us on Saturday ,Haddington had 2 cleared off the line that on another day would have made the scores closer also there sending off at 3 -0 didn't help them,for the first 15 mins of the second half it was all Haddington and we kind of caught them with a sucker punch,still think they will win the league as they are a quality side,freak results happen now and again.tough game for us this week again with falkirk the form team at the moment.

See with the new members of the board and new manager at tranent a honestly think they should think about going into the east of Scotland set up and work their way up in to lowland league. Talk of new stand being built they have all the foundations to start working to Gain sfa license. A just feel it would be better for the club challenging for stuff rather than being in south also gain access to big Scottish as their facilities are close enough to the park. Did Dunbar no come close to applying

And what if Falkirk beat rosyth and win there games in hand? Heating up just nicely...

And what if Falkirk beat rosyth and win there games in hand? Heating up just nicely...

Max points: Haddington 65, Rosyth 63, Falkirk 61

Obviously Rosyth and Falkirk can't both reach their current maximum

Below them are Whitburn 58, Dunbar 57, Stoneyburn 54, Lochgelly 53, Blackburn 52

See with the new members of the board and new manager at tranent a honestly think they should think about going into the east of Scotland set up and work their way up in to lowland league. Talk of new stand being built they have all the foundations to start working to Gain sfa license. A just feel it would be better for the club challenging for stuff rather than being in south also gain access to big Scottish as their facilities are close enough to the park. Did Dunbar no come close to apply

how ridiculous is this post tranent in the east of scotland league and working intae the lowland league lol the standard o fitba in these leagues is crap look at ormiston now and preston too there gaun naewhere fast n tranent wid b the same as for dunbar comin close tae applyin thats jist laughable tbh this post by the pink panther is absoloot nonsense you aint got a scooby doo lol

How are preston n ormiston going nowhere because preston can play in big Scottish and are in the pyramid and ormiston are on the road to the pyramid. For me teams like harthill,lochgelly n tranent Would benefit from next year n itl be 1 big league u fancy dunbars chances v leith or lothian thistle. Yes the super league is the best league but in terms of taking your club to the next level it isn't. Paying boys 90 pd a week to stay in super league or pay them same wage working towards the spfl would be great for tranent.

crapp

Fair enough, i never said Dunbar were a bad side. But I don't see the problem with a fan who pays his £4 every week (which a % of which will no doubt go towards the players pay) having his say on things and sharing his opinions on players good or bad.

you are spot on pistol and we need more like you to tell the truth For this person to try and say we got beat because the ref knew some of there names is utter pish, I agree about certain players and that is why we are going backwards.

How are preston n ormiston going nowhere because preston can play in big Scottish and are in the pyramid and ormiston are on the road to the pyramid. For me teams like harthill,lochgelly n tranent Would benefit from next year n itl be 1 big league u fancy dunbars chances v leith or lothian thistle. Yes the super league is the best league but in terms of taking your club to the next level it isn't. Paying boys 90 pd a week to stay in super league or pay them same wage working towards the spfl would be great for tranent.

tranent will never go east senior n if they do there finished any man n his dug kens the poor standard o fitba that these leagues offer preston and ormiston r 2 no hoper teems goin nowhere there at the rock bottom o the pyramid n will stay there how on earth r tranent gonna pay players 90 quid a week they only get 30 supporters jist like preston n ormiston lol as for preston playin in the big scottish aye thats true awrite tbh theres better amatuer teems in west lothian that wid cuff preston n ormiston lol aye the lowland leegue is what it says doon at the bottom o the pile lol

tranent will never go east senior n if they do there finished any man n his dug kens the poor standard o fitba that these leagues offer preston and ormiston r 2 no hoper teems goin nowhere there at the rock bottom o the pyramid n will stay there how on earth r tranent gonna pay players 90 quid a week they only get 30 supporters jist like preston n ormiston lol as for preston playin in the big scottish aye thats true awrite tbh theres better amatuer teems in west lothian that wid cuff preston n ormiston lol aye the lowland leegue is what it says doon at the bottom o the pile lol

Why don't you and the pink panther have a private conversation cos none of the two of you have anything to do with the south league, Brycey knows nothing about what is going on in our league and PP's suggestion about teams applying to join EofS is not as daft as it sounds, why not, something different ,as you point out we only get 20 or 30 people at games, There are probably better amateur teams in EL that would beat all of the teams mentioned, but so what. The Pyramid doesn't exist in Scotland,if it did, why have Edin city got to play Brora rangers and then another team to see if they go up, go away and leave us in our pishy wee league, we might not get much support but we don't kid ourselves on we are better than we actually are.

^^ this

As a side note brycey. Played both these leagues and there is almost no difference. There's are good teams and bad teams in both. When I played East of Scotland there was the likes of gala and Preston in the bottom league. Both these teams had facilities most South league teams couldn't dream of having.

The LL is another matter that I. Any be arsed talking about!

Why don't you and the pink panther have a private conversation cos none of the two of you have anything to do with the south league, Brycey knows nothing about what is going on in our league and PP's suggestion about teams applying to join EofS is not as daft as it sounds, why not, something different ,as you point out we only get 20 or 30 people at games, There are probably better amateur teams in EL that would beat all of the teams mentioned, but so what. The Pyramid doesn't exist in Scotland,if it did, why have Edin city got to play Brora rangers and then another team to see if they go up, go away and leave us in our pishy wee league, we might not get much support but we don't kid ourselves on we are better than we actually are.

so brycey kens nowt whit goes on in the south league how wrong you r cammy i may support fauldhoose but i stay thru here and just ask alastair oan the haddington commitee how many o there games av been at this seeson the south leegue is no a pishy wee league by ony means whitburn rosyth haddington falkirk r nae mugs n play guid fitba n teems like dunbar tranent ad luv tae c challengin for the title too a travel awe ower watchin junior fitba in the west and the east superleegue mainly the noo but regular tak in premier n south matches too so jist tae pit the record straight brycey kens plenty whits gaun oan in the south league n haddington fir the title n sorry m8 dunbars got nae chance lol

^^ this

As a side note brycey. Played both these leagues and there is almost no difference. There's are good teams and bad teams in both. When I played East of Scotland there was the likes of gala and Preston in the bottom league. Both these teams had facilities most South league teams couldn't dream of having.

The LL is another matter that I. Any be arsed talking about!

overall m8 these r fair points u make oo better no say onymair cammys no happy lol

people fae dunbar get a bit touchy when sumone that supports fauldhouse cums oan here oops er did the hoose no play in the south league like tbh cammy a could blaw u away big time wae the number o games and junior teems av watched over awe the yeers where wid u like me tae start lol

If you seriously think Preston Athletic are a "no hoper team" then you know nothing. They may not be doing great on the pitch at the moment but they have a great set-up and are an ambitious club.

Ormiston are two league below them but you put them in the same bracket?

Archived