East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Why would 4 top players from Haddington sign and sinky!!

They want to be part of the exciting times ahead at the club. Same as Daz, local boy who wants to see his team back to the big time!

Just be happy. ???? we deserve to be ????

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They want to be part of the exciting times ahead at the club. Same as Daz, local boy who wants to see his team back to the big time!

Just be happy. we deserve to be

4 top players?try 2,1 went cause you gave him a job the other cause he was becoming assistant.the other 2,well if you think there top players shows you how much you know about football.his team,I'd be very surprised if Darren has ever even watched a Tranent juniors game,he's there for 1 reason and 1 reason only.

4 top players?try 2,1 went cause you gave him a job the other cause he was becoming assistant.the other 2,well if you think there top players shows you how much you know about football.his team,I'd be very surprised if Darren has ever even watched a Tranent juniors game,he's there for 1 reason and 1 reason only.

So that's why I signed aye. Cool mate cheers for telling me. Glad you know more about my life than me

Mr ice cream away and finger your maw ya slavering c**t! The 4 ex HiHi boys are great signings!

Mr ice cream away and finger your maw ya slavering c**t! The 4 ex HiHi boys are great signings!

mature comment that is.sorry for giving my opinion on players,will wait and see if I'm proven right,I'd be very surprised if I'm proven wrong.

Just be happy. we deserve to be

cmon shags, your no saying smithy is a top player are you! Lol. The other 3 are no to bad tho

Smithy's a mercurial talent. Sometimes brilliant, sometimes not so brilliant. He's the sort of player that can make you gasp with a sudden burst of speed and an inch perfect cross, then make you bang your head in frustration.

There were times you questioned how he could do what he was doing, times you wondered if he knew.

One thing's for sure, I'd rather having him playing for my team than against it.

Four good signings, I'd say.

Smithy's a mercurial talent. Sometimes brilliant, sometimes not so brilliant. He's the sort of player that can make you gasp with a sudden burst of speed and an inch perfect cross, then make you bang your head in frustration.

There were times you questioned how he could do what he was doing, times you wondered if he knew.

One thing's for sure, I'd rather having him playing for my team than against it.

well the five six times I have seen him I have not seen him do a good thing yet.but you will have seen him more than me.

totally agree ! He is a massive confidence player ! The ice cream man still posting ...trumpet

Archived