East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

It's getting awfully personal, at this level I just don't see the necessity to slate individual players. Rosyth away tomorrow and then Falkirk next Saturday. At least they are not meaningless end of season games, although technically you could argue they are for Dunbar but hopefully you get the point.

I think we will see a much improved performance from Saturday although I could very well be wrong.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's getting awfully personal, at this level I just don't see the necessity to slate individual players. Rosyth away tomorrow and then Falkirk next Saturday. At least they are not meaningless end of season games, although technically you could argue they are for Dunbar but hopefully you get the point.

I think we will see a much improved performance from Saturday although I could very well be wrong.

It's just a game of opinions, as I said it's nothing personal. Just in my opinion I'd play a different player. That is all.

Hopefully it will be a much better performance all round tomorrow.

An improvement on last season based on what? POINTS? League position not as good, results against local teams dire, cup run non existent. Last season Dunbar beat Arthurlie 3-2. This season lost 6-0. Has Geoff made an improvement or is it just that Daddy is in charge and your all scared to speak out against him. I have only joined because I have just heard of the forum. You have no idea who I am or how many games I have watched. I'll judge based on what I've seen and that is last seasons players looking like schoolboys this year!! Connor Wood is a great example of this. Whats happened?

Well why don't you back up your words and arrange a meeting with the manager or the committee if you feel that bad about the club. He is very approachable. In fact why don't all of you having a go at the team arrange to meet him or the committee.

Well why don't you back up your words and arrange a meeting with the manager or the committee if you feel that bad about the club. He is very approachable. In fact why don't all of you having a go at the team arrange to meet him or the committee.

I don't see the problem with someone who pays their £4 every week as I've said before that undoubtedly goes towards paying these players wages etc. having an open opinion on players/managers, I for one have not critised the management itself I merely expressed my opinions on a couple of players. If the said player/players were to see this they should take it as constructive criticism/praise. Or even ignore it!!

Love this comment. Imagine that happening at Pro level. Thousands of fans queueing up to chat to Jose Mourinho cos their opinion isn't being heard!!

Might have been worth approaching them before this little snippet left your keyboard

i put it on and then removed it as i thought i would try and find out more first, it seems it is correct.

;):whistle

Might have been worth approaching them before this little snippet left your keyboard

;):whistle

Love this comment. Imagine that happening at Pro level. Thousands of fans queueing up to chat to Jose Mourinho cos their opinion isn't being heard!!

so there aren't fan protests at pro level, two Newcastle fans are meeting carver to discuss things , di cannio at sunderland , Hibs etc.

Falkirk win 6-0 today to take there unbeaten run to 17 games (15wins 2draws)

Incredible turn of events

And just waiting on the rosyth full time score for promotion

3 nil to Dunbar with minutes to go, apparently

Rosyth 0 Dunbar 3

Game of 2 halfs with the wind,we found our selfs 2 nil down at half time to a Dunbar team that out fought us and out played us.second half we were the better team but Dunbar defensively were brilliant and there goalie was outstanding ,we missed a pen as well,well done to Dunbar the deserved there win.

Congratulations to Falkirk on getting promotion ,as I have said before the run they have been on they deserve to go up.well done

Archived