East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

say for instance these players get promoted next season with tranent will they be looking to stay in the south division again? im sure they will want to move up the leagues other than battle it out in the bottom division of junior football?

3out of 4 have been promoted from South last two years. So Dunbar next year then

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im excited by our signings for this year. its exactly what we need, i said all along gary would bring in players and i hope many new faces follow them in. I just hope our money man doesnt get too bored of the bottom league of junior football and is here for the long run. I remember all to well what happened at ballingry the last few years

Im excited by our signings for this year. its exactly what we need, i said all along gary would bring in players and i hope many new faces follow them in. I just hope our money man doesnt get too bored of the bottom league of junior football and is here for the long run. I remember all to well what happened at ballingry the last few years

I'll see it through that's for sure. Been far too long under achieving. The manager has done a fantastic job to date, from his back room staff to the playing staff and there are a few more surprises to come.

Dunbar submitted an official complaint to SJFA this week I believe, along with all evidence.

Quite right if this is true, you need to follow the correct channels. If they have the evidence then I would do the same personally. I understand it goes on throughout football at all levels but don't get yourself caught.

Dunbar submitted an official complaint to SJFA this week I believe, along with all evidence.

I have personally spoken to Geoff Jones, who tells me that this is a load of nonsense. Dunbar United have not submitted any sort of complaint to the SJFA. The working relationship between Geoff and Johnny and the two clubs remains as good as it's ever been.

Posting rumours like that here only goes to undermine the club.

I have personally spoken to Geoff Jones, who tells me that this is a load of nonsense. Dunbar United have not submitted any sort of complaint to the SJFA. The working relationship between Geoff and Johnny and the two clubs remains as good as it's ever been.

Posting rumours like that here only goes to undermine the club.

that obi talking absolute bollocks again!!

McBookie.Com South Division

Dunbar United 1 Blackburn United 3

Lochgelly Albert 2 Rosyth 3

Pumpherston Juniors 2 Harthill Royal 1

Stoneyburn Juniors 3 Livingston United 1

West Calder United 0 Falkirk 2

Today's results leave only Rosyth and Falkirk in contention for promotion. Rosyth move into the coveted 2nd spot ahead of their last game of the season at home to Dunbar. Falkirk's unbeaten run now extends to 17(?) games. They play Hartill at Grangemouth on Weds with games against Dunbar (A) and Lochgelly (H) concluding their season

lg_zps0a6l8ad7.jpg

Archived