East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

haha that wasn't me pal, that was ma twin! Lol. I scored as many goals for haddy last season than smithy did, and i only played 1 game ;-) ha.

haha sure pal;) aye the big man needs to add goals to his game for sure but what a player he could be ! Honey signing for the big T ?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As many as it takes... I'll tell you something pal. You have had a bit to say on this site about me! Just aswell you got your move, cos you would not be good enough for a strip.

Stick that in yer pipe...

first time i have passed a comment on you PAL.think u have me mistaken for somebody else.

Just from what I heard on this thread I don't know names the mussy player was motm supposedly so I am guessing that's myles

I can't believe that Myles would leave Musselburgh for Tranent. He certainly was mom on Saturday but to drop 2 divisions would show an unbelievable lack of ambition. Tranent clearly seem to be throwing cash about and signing some very good players but that doesn't guarantee success. Tbh I am astounded that Murray and Gray have left Haddington rather than staying to play in a higher division too although perhaps that's down to personal friendships with the manager rather than football. Is Myles close with Mr Small?

I can't believe that Myles would leave Musselburgh for Tranent. He certainly was mom on Saturday but to drop 2 divisions would show an unbelievable lack of ambition. Tranent clearly seem to be throwing cash about and signing some very good players but that doesn't guarantee success. Tbh I am astounded that Murray and Gray have left Haddington rather than staying to play in a higher division too although perhaps that's down to personal friendships with the manager rather than football. Is Myles close with Mr Small?

No hes Myles away.

i woudnt think that any player about to play in a Scottish cup final would say he was signing for tranent next season. he might just find himself watching the game, as for ambition, its nothing to do with it or friendship, if as some are saying tranent have money, then that is wot its all about and that wont last forever. i hope dunbar are as active in recruiting as tranent seem to be, heard nothing though.

you were quick to shout about folk not knowing sam youngs reasons for not leaving Dunbar so you shouldn't pass comment on the 2 players you did if you don't know there situation!

Tbh I am astounded that Murray and Gray have left Haddington rather than staying to play in a higher division too...

The Premier Division involves a lot more travel. It may be that the guys you mentioned would rather have more of their Saturdays to themselves rather than spending them in a bus.

I don't know if this is the case, just one reason to consider.

you were quick to shout about folk not knowing sam youngs reasons for not leaving Dunbar so you shouldn't pass comment on the 2 players you did if you don't know there situation!

Fair point and I stand corrected.

Just surprised at them staying in the south league. However as u rightly point out I know neither of the guys involved.

The Premier Division involves a lot more travel. It may be that the guys you mentioned would rather have more of their Saturdays to themselves rather than spending them in a bus.

I don't know if this is the case, just one reason to consider.

Hit the nail on the heed there pal.

say for instance these players get promoted next season with tranent will they be looking to stay in the south division again? im sure they will want to move up the leagues other than battle it out in the bottom division of junior football?

Archived