East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha big Elf will be a top player for the big T ! Mr shield will have splinters to pick out his arse from sitting on this 24/7 slavering utter pish

thats u telt midfield shield lol.some banter on here the night!!!

haha big Elf will be a top player for the big T ! Mr shield will have splinters to pick out his arse from sitting on this 24/7 slavering utter pish

Haha no bother pal, I think you'll find my post have been spot on, obviously Elf will be a starter next season him and smally are close mates. Question marks over you getting a game though, I'm guessing you play for Tranent?!

Haha no bother pal, I think you'll find my post have been spot on, obviously Elf will be a starter next season him and smally are close mates. Question marks over you getting a game though, I'm guessing you play for Tranent?!

your posts are jobbies pal ! All you do is sit with your wee rod out am no a player but I watch a lot of the junior games ! Pat nevins a better pundit than you !

leg end ave seen you play and to be fair the big man miles ahead of you , gifting goals in charity games ;)

haha that wasn't me pal, that was ma twin! Lol. I scored as many goals for haddy last season than smithy did, and i only played 1 game ;-) ha.

Archived