The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All teams beware strikers for Largs marks and Lindsay could have won gold for scotland at the games in the diving competition

Well firstly this was Largs 4th game in 8 days. First half we were poor, second half IMO we shaded. We would normally get to watch the highlights of the game however for some strange reason someone at the Town said that Sunrise could not film the game!!!!

As for the diving get a grip of yourself both teams had shouts for this happening. Over all I thought it was a very poor game and IMO a draw was the right score.

I know from our performances already this year we are capable of playing better and I am sure that you are too. Look forward to seeing you at Barrfields.

Is Gilmartin the biggest cheat in junior football? Or was the breeze so strong that it kept blowing him over?

His reaction to being pushed back just before he was subbed today deserved a red card (or an Oscar)

Absolutely no need for it as he is a decent striker.

Whats your view on it Glensmad? And the ref today, how much did you pay him?

Is Gilmartin the biggest cheat in junior football? Or was the breeze so strong that it kept blowing him over?

His reaction to being pushed back just before he was subbed today deserved a red card (or an Oscar)

Absolutely no need for it as he is a decent striker.

Whats your view on it Glensmad? And the ref today, how much did you pay him?

The referee had no influence on the result.

It wasn't the best of games and we didn't play as well today as we have in the past few games, but we ground out the win. It's always good to win when you're not at your best.

Your quite correct about the ref not influencing the result, but he was very biased in not penalising your man for his blatent fouling and the theatrical rolling around when HE was fouled was so over the top as to be a comedy act.

You didn't have to be at your best to get the result today; why do you think our manager came on when Livingstone went off after only six minutes, even then we could easily have taken a point in the last few minutes .

I'm quite sure we will start to climb the league when we can put a team of 11 fit players on the park.

The referee had no influence on the result.

It wasn't the best of games and we didn't play as well today as we have in the past few games, but we ground out the win. It's always good to win when you're not at your best.

Sign of a good side when you can win when not at your best

Not surprised Ardeer have continued to get results some good players there and Del for Manager?

Some very good players and young boys looking to make a name for themselves..del has already accepted the managers job with Peter Kean as his assistant and best of luck to the both of them quality guys with ardeer firmly in their heart.

Your quite correct about the ref not influencing the result, but he was very biased in not penalising your man for his blatent fouling and the theatrical rolling around when HE was fouled was so over the top as to be a comedy act.

You didn't have to be at your best to get the result today; why do you think our manager came on when Livingstone went off after only six minutes, even then we could easily have taken a point in the last few minutes .

I'm quite sure we will start to climb the league when we can put a team of 11 fit players on the park.

I obviously can't put every foul into the highlights, but will endeavour to put all the carded ones in. We will let the people decide. Will be sometime tomorrow though.

" Pollok are going about their business quietly and efficiently "

Pollok are favs for the title so I hardly think that Glensmad.

You really do talk crap at times.

Thanks for that. I stand by what I said though. Pollok are not making a lot of noise about what they are going to do or are doing, but they are getting the job done so far. If that is me talking crap, then fair enough. But it's my opinion.

I think to say the referee was biased is quite comical as you've clearly failed to mention ur number 2 sticking the head on McClung in the the first half and not even receiving a yellow for an incident which he should of been gave his marching orders which the ref and linesman both witnessed.

Archived