Heart of Midlothian 2014-

My brother was talking to Jamie Walker last night and he told him that he's having to go down south and get another op on his knee. Looking at another couple of months out.

Real shame for the laddie and a blow for us, was hoping he'd be back for the Aberdeen cup game.

Going to Bradford to have an op.

Not good but hopefully this'll end his injury woes.

That's Kenny Anderson away, seemingly, hopefully freeing up a wage.

A signing that never worked out - good luck to the boy all the same.

Its a shame it didn't work out for him but thats life.

Hope he finds a decent club somewhere.

Not fit enough to get a game it seems, cant comment on his ability as we haven't seen it. Anderson just wasn't good enough.

Astounding if it's fitness that is the issue. Boys a machine.

Edited by bambino7

Can't see this unless we're wanting to free a wage to bring someone in, we need a squad.

He's not happy at lack of games, something he was assured of when signing. I would be surprised to see him staying there and not going across the bridge again.

He's not happy at lack of games, something he was assured of when signing. I would be surprised to see him staying there and not going across the bridge again.

That's almost verbatim a post from Kickback. I'm no buying it unless we've got someone else lined up, no player is guaranteed games when they sign.

Sounds like a typical ITK bullshitter statement, although I imagine he could well be leaving.