Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I seen the fans fighting wi my own eyes after the Celtic game on December 27.

Outside Haymarket and had the look of pre arranged about it.

A good friend of me text me about the battling outside the stadium before the Motherwell match also.

I remember 1 Falkirk bus getting windows smashed when we're in the SPL, also seem to remember fans complaining their bus had been targeted (may have been Ross County)

Seems Hearts fans can't stay out of trouble.

Wish budge would shut the f**k up about fan behaviour, greeting in a statement cause someone presumably called mixu " a fat hibs c**t " :lol:

Seems like it's a bit more than that.

The sooner these ersepieces and the remaining UJ brigade are bundled of to Ibrox once and for all, the better.

Seems like it's a bit more than that.

The sooner these ersepieces and the remaining UJ brigade are bundled of to Ibrox once and for all, the better.

Aye whatever then, it really isn't more than that the woman's just out of touch with the type of stuff that goes on in the stands. She will just have to get over the fact folk swear at the football.

Aye whatever then, it really isn't more than that the woman's just out of touch with the type of stuff that goes on in the stands. She will just have to get over the fact folk swear at the football.

What are you expecting her to come out with? Of course she's going to come out with a statement like that, and if folk are costing the club money then she's quite right to as well.

In all fairness it's probably the delegate who was at the match who is "out of touch" given it was them that reported it in the first place.

She's sat in the wheatfield for years, I'm pretty sure she knows the script with what goes on.

If the delegate raised it then we need to see what was said. Maybe it was something OTT. If it was just calling him a fat Hibs c**t then it's factually bang on.