Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Where did anyone mention seething. I'm just meantioning a potential bit of bad news on the playing side at Hearts.

Where did I meantion that you meantioned that I meantioned that you were seething? It's me that is seathing.

Was Bambino not claiming Paterson was on the verge of signing a new deal a couple of months back?

And claiming Hughes was a done deal to Dundee United?

Just sticks a finger in the air and claims to be itk if something comes off. Claiming one of our best youngsters will attract bids is hardly groundbreaking stuff.

Was Bambino not claiming Paterson was on the verge of signing a new deal a couple of months back?

And claiming Hughes was a done deal to Dundee United?

Just sticks a finger in the air and claims to be itk if something comes off. Claiming one of our best youngsters will attract bids is hardly groundbreaking stuff.

He was on the verge of a new deal and I can still see that happening before leaving for good money for the club. I also said there was one club in particular who will be extremely interested in him come the summer should they stay up that both hearts and player are aware of. I've never once claimed to be itk either apart from Swanson regarding hearts but that more of a jokey comment when he left about a week later.

Tbf Swanson leaving Hearts and joining us was one nobody couldve predicted

It was, and it was widely known. Hence the sarcastic ITK. To be be fair when I posted he was leaving hearts to join saints I still got accused of talking shite and that he wasn't going anywhere. Just look back at this thread.

He was on the verge of a new deal and I can still see that happening before leaving for good money for the club. I also said there was one club in particular who will be extremely interested in him come the summer should they stay up that both hearts and player are aware of. I've never once claimed to be itk either apart from Swanson regarding hearts but that more of a jokey comment when he left about a week later.

Which club are interested?

Obviously it doesn't take a genius to know folk will be interested, if it's an EPL club then I'd be expecting a decent wedge. Assuming your hinting at Norwich. Not sure how any of them will be put off by relegation they'll still have wads to spend.

Which club are interested?

Obviously it doesn't take a genius to know folk will be interested, if it's an EPL club then I'd be expecting a decent wedge. Assuming your hinting at Norwich. Not sure how any of them will be put off by relegation they'll still have wads to spend.

It is Norwich and they were waiting to see what division they are in before making an offer. Was told this back in January. Interest is more concrete now and apparently they have told Whittaker he is free to leave (not seen it reported?). Just passing on what I've heard, not at the wum or saying I'm ITK or anything, it is a football forum after all for this kind of discussion.

It is Norwich and they were waiting to see what division they are in before making an offer. Was told this back in January. Interest is more concrete now and apparently they have told Whittaker he is free to leave (not seen it reported?). Just passing on what I've heard, not at the wum or saying I'm ITK or anything, it is a football forum after all for this kind of discussion.

Even if you are making it up its opening up a discussion. Like I said even in the championship they'd still have even dough to buy him.

Best not to go to a club managed by a Scot - when he inevitably gets the bullet, the fans will want the rest of the 'Jocks' emptied too - Danny Baker certainly did when Jimmy Nichol was toiling at Millwall.

I know Nicholl's not Scottish, but he did come from a Scottish club, and did sign a few players from the Scottish league.

I also wanted to have a cheap dig at Danny Baker.