Heart of Midlothian 2014-

If Conor Sammon starts 20 games next season, he will score 10 goals no problem.

The SPL is probably on a par with league 1 down here, which is a sad/shocking statement to make.

He's only done that once in his career including only 5 last year in, you guessed it, league one.

Sammon was strolling it by the time he left Scotland and he will have improved playing at a higher level. Much better than what we've got.  

I'm absolutely astounded at the foamers amongst our support who say they are 'underwhelmed' at the arrival of Conor.

Will prove to be a far better player than Juanma, who went a bit Billy Big Baws after scoring with a mishit after a couple of minutes of his debut.

'Feed the Fish' t-shirts to be a top-seller in the club shop for Christmas.

Sorry for intruding Jambos, just wondered if there had been any firmer update about your keeper situation? Last I heard, Gilks seemed a done deal.

Jack Hamilton impressed me when I saw him last season, but it seems that, like Rogers with us, the plan is to loan him out.

Also, on a separate note, will Sevco get the same allocation at Tynecastle as us and Celtic or will they be cut to one section?

I must be one of the only ones who thinks that Sammon will be a good signing.

Depends on what Hearts fans are expecting, if the ones on here are serious when they talk about him hitting double figures then they'll be disappointed and he'll be a poor signing. If they understand they're getting a physical workhorse who'll maybe reach ten goals and will spend 70% of the time running up blind alleys then he'll be a good signing.

I never remembered Sammon as being particularly physical despite being a big lad. I mind him being quick,preferring the ball to feet and looking to make runs in behind.

Am I way off? Or are folk being lazy with the physical tag?

I never remembered Sammon as being particularly physical despite being a big lad. I mind him being quick,preferring the ball to feet and looking to make runs in behind.

Am I way off? Or are folk being lazy with the physical tag?

Hes quick yeah, and loves to chase the aimless hoof up the channel, but hes very, very physical these days, and will spend most of the match giving away cheap free kicks.

Depends on what Hearts fans are expecting, if the ones on here are serious when they talk about him hitting double figures then they'll be disappointed and he'll be a poor signing. If they understand they're getting a physical workhorse who'll maybe reach ten goals and will spend 70% of the time running up blind alleys then he'll be a good signing.

It's a basic rule of football forums that players are either outstanding or mince. It's not often anyone posts to describe a player as adequate.

Sorry for intruding Jambos, just wondered if there had been any firmer update about your keeper situation? Last I heard, Gilks seemed a done deal.

Jack Hamilton impressed me when I saw him last season, but it seems that, like Rogers with us, the plan is to loan him out.

Also, on a separate note, will Sevco get the same allocation at Tynecastle as us and Celtic or will they be cut to one section?

Gills looks like he maybe wanted too much dough, Hamilton needs to be first choice somewhere to develop and seems to be deemed not quite first team ready yet.

We are heading for 14,000 season tickets so I'm unsure what will happen to the away allocation. Logic would suggest the new h uns will get the same allocation as Aberdeen and Celtic. It might be the case you all get one section given the demand for home end tickets.

I would have to guess under ten, which would be consistent of his career if you're turning the tables.

In a flair side like Hibs, he'd score about 40 a season at that level and even though he's Irish, would rightly be touted for a Scotland cap by the 8000.

Weekend in La Manga and a move to the Celtic bench would follow.